Chapter one:Intro

Naomi's POV

I Immediately woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. This was it. Today was the day of the culture festival.I jumped out of bed excitedly and shook Seiko 'till she was awake.

'Seiko.Seiko, wake up, wake UP', I yelled. 'Nngg...N-nao-mi?..*yawn* what is it?'. She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes.

'Seiko, we have to get to school for the festival...REMEMBER?', I asked desperately. But Seiko just stared at me, yawning uncontrollably and smacking her lips.I sighed.It was obvious that she was still half-asleep.

The day before Seiko had come over to my house for a sleepover. We had loads of fun and talked on and on continuously, so it was only natural that she would be tired.

'come on, get ready and put on your uniform', I said hastily. She seemed to understand and trudged towards the bathroom.

After we both got ready we shot down the stairs and literally devoured the breakfast that Mom had made for us.

'MMMM THIS IS GOOD STUFF', Seiko mumbled as she viciously ate her food, finally returning to her cheerful self. Mom and I laughed. 'Er..Mom we should get going or we'll be late'.

'Alright girls, but make sure you both take your umbrellas with you- otherwise you'll get soaked'. 'No problem', I rushed quickly, grabbing the two umbrellas that were inside the rack.'And Shinohara, you find a place for that date of ours', Mom said winking. 'Hehe, you bet', Seiko grinned.

And with that we took off hand in hand like best friends for the journey to school

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

*hai guys, I hope you will like this so far:3. I also want to say that this story is basically based on the RPG, but I changed it a bit to make it into more of a story. Hope u will enjoy the rest*