Fear Of Fire

Iggy Kotes Disapeared!                                                                                                                                         Police have no lead in the dissapearence of this seven year old 'loved by all' boy, suspected to have been kidnapped from right here in Quietmeadow New Sari! His twelve year old sister Inoma has sunken into deep depresion and will not respond to treatment ,furthermore...

I stopped reading, after all it wasnt like I didnt know what came next, like I was a normal kid who could sit there and feel sorry for the kid and his family---- No. I was his sister. of course my parents felt awful, greived for days. but while they did that I wouldnt eat, or sleep ,or do much of anything really, and its not because I was trully greiving. no, in my heart I knew Iggy wasnt dead, because if my little brother was dead I would feel empty, instead I feel nothing but determind. I. Will. Find him. But I need a little help first. Mabye from someone who doesnt believe I'm crazy with greif.

" Inoma dear? will you please come down for breakfast" asked my mother, it hurt me to hear the note of desperation in her voice, especially when I knew I could make it go away, just forget about Iggy and get on with my life, but at the same time I knew I couldnt do that, not while Iggy was still out there, mabye needing my help, and Lore's---- wait, let me explain. Lore was Iggy's babysitter befor the disapearence and he'd been my best friend for most of my life, he knew more about me than even my parents---- so I couldnt give in to my guilt, I had to be strong; for Iggy.