Chapter 1: Strange Dream

There he stood, as the wind blew through his hair. He took a deep breath, as he looked around, he then looked beside him. There stood next to him, a red headed boy, his hair also blowing with the wind, he had a smile on his face, he looked over, still having the same smile. "Hey there Bakugo!" He spoke cheerfully. Bakugo stood there, blinking a few times. "H..How did you know my name..? And who are you?" The boy laughed softly, he turned away. "Oh Bakugo...of course you wouldn't remember...I don't blame you though…" He signed as Bakugo stood there confused on what he ment. "Besides...you were in an accident…"

Bakugo then opened his eyes and looked up. 'The hell?' He thought, as he sat up looking around. He was in his room at home, he looked down. 'The hell was that…? Was that a dream?' He thought looking down at his hands. "KATSUKI! YOU BETTER BE UP!" Bakugo groaned. "ALRIGHT YOU OLD HAG! JUST BE PATIENT!" He signed, as he turned around to get up. Him and his mom didn't have the best relationship..but they still loved each other. He groaned, holding his head. "Can't stop thinking about that stupid dream!" He signed, he stood up, walking to his closet to get dressed 

Katsuki walked out his room, as he stretched, he walked over sitting down at the table. "About damn time Katsuki!" Said his mother, as she gave him a plate of food. Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Sorry mom...just had a really weird dream...and couldn't stop thinking about it.." She blinked. "A dream huh? What was it about it?" She asked, sitting down across from her son. Bakugou shook his head. "Can't really remember much but...I saw this...boy...he had red hair...and his voice...it wasn't deep...it was smooth…" 

Katsuki's mother laughed. Bakugo growled. "SHUT UP! THIS IS SERIOUS!" She smiled and calmed down. "I know Katsuki...but it sounds like you might meet someone special." She said with a teasing voice. Bakugo rolled his eyes and began eating. "Whatever-" 

After Bakugo was finished, he was getting his shoes, he signed. "Alright, I'm off!" His mother looked over. "Okay! Come home safely okay!" Bakugo nodded. "Yeah yeah-" He opened the door, he signed, walking out, he closed the door and walked out. He pulled out a pair of headphones, and pulled out his phone, looking through it. Before he could play it, someone called out his name. "HEY! KACCHAN!" He looked over seeing a boy with messy green and black hair, and had a bit of freckles, he groaned, rolling his eyes. "Great...it's Deku, what do you want?" 

He puffed out his cheeks. "Kacchan! It's not Deku! It's Midoriya!" Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Well you always call me Kacchan, so it's only fair-" Midoriya sighed. "Alright, I guess you're right, so! How's your day so far?" He said with a smile. Bakugo sighed. "Good I guess-" He shrugged as he put both of his earplugs in, and began listening to music, putting his hands in his pockets. Midoriya sighed, he looked away, he was used to Bakugo ignoring him..so he didn't really mind it at all. As Bakugo and Midoriya were walking in silence, Deku finally said something. "Kacchan! You know we're getting a few new students?" He smiled as he tapped Bakugo's shoulder. 

Bakugo took his headphones out. "What was that nerd?" He said with a slight huff. "We're having new students?" Midoriya said with a smile. Bakugo sighed. "Yeah yeah I heard...two right?" Midoriya nodded. "Yeah! They're transfer students!" Bakugo just rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure that's great!" He put his headphones back in, as he walked, slightly annoyed. Midoriya sighed, as he followed the blonde. 

Bakugo sat down in his seat, he signed, pausing his music, he groaned. "I hate this fucking class." Someone behind him laughed. "You and me both Bakugou!" Bakugo looked over, he huffed. "Oh hush dense face!" The yellow hair frowned. "How many times do I have to tell you! It's Kaminari!" "Yeah yeah whatever-" Their teacher finally walked in. "Alright class settle down, as you may have heard, we have new students arriving! Please welcome them, and be nice to them!" Bakugo rolled his eyes once more, hinting he didn't care much about what's going on. The teacher smiled. "Welcome, Eijiro Kirishima! And Shoto Todoroki!"

Two people walked in class, one with half and half hair, one side white, the other red. He didn't seem to be smiling at all..just stood there. Next to him was with red hair, and had his hair all spiked up. When he smiled, he had sharp shark-like teeth. "Hello! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! And this is my good friend Todoroki!" Shoto just waved and said hi. Bakugo stared at Kirishima, he frozed, recognizing him from the strange dream he had…

First chapter done! I hope you all will like this...and I did enjoy writing this so..hope you like it! I think my writing skills is an average?