Nia

*Authors Note*

If you have realized that I have another book name Nia, please understand. That's only the rough draft so you can see where I'm going with it. I promise that these chapters will be long and I will try to upload as soon as I can but I am moving so be prepared for a long time with no updates. I will try my best for editing and if there's a part that's very very confusing please let me know. I am uploading this on my iPhone 4 so it has auto correct so be prepared because I won't notice the mistakes as much as you do.

***************

"Hey Nialler, get your butt over here. There's something that you really need to see." Zayn, one of my mates from our band called to me. His accent was clouded over because of the cold and swollen throat that caused him to miss the interview the other boys and I came back from. In case you were wondering we are one direction, you know the guys who make the girls swoon and sigh. Yeah we are full of ourselves.

"Hey Zayn." Harry chirped happily as he skipped in.. Holding Taylor Swifts hand. Say what now! Glaring at their locked hands, Zayn turned back to me and motioned me over. It was no doubt that we hated her, but we didn't say anything. She made Harry happy and hardly any of our fans like her. She dressed as Louis at first, then she insulted me. Harry, being lovesick, took her side. Harry looked at me before I turned away and walked over to Zayn.

"What are their problems?" Taylor sneered. Harry shrugged and lead her over to Louis, who also ignored them and came and leaned over Zayns shoulder.

"What's all this about?" Liam sang as he spotted the three of us looking at Zayn waiting. Liam leaned over his head and stared as the Firefox kicked in and he turned on twitter then Facebook. Logging in, he sighed and stared at his iPhone 4S and finally picked it up. He popped open the page Instagram and set it down. He looked back at his laptop and he told us to look.

Me, of course being confused, stared at what he was pointing at on twitter. It was a hashtag.

#nia

"What has this got to do Zayn?" I ask and hear a fit of laughter. Looking behind me, I see Harry leading Taylor out the door. Shrugging I look back at the laptop and see he had gone on a Facebook page, that had 13,987,342 likes and 25,973,147 people were talking about it. Again the same word.

Nia

Zayn unlocked his phone and went on the popular page for Instagram. He went though the photos and most of them were by, again, the same person, different username though.

Niaonedfamous

What. The. Hell? What was so important about 'Nia'?

I shake my head. The boys stared at me. Finally I said "What had this got to do with the band?"

"This teenage girl Shania McCurdy loves you a lot. She tells everyone the truth. She doesn't spread what's in the magazines. She took the first three letters of your name and the last three letters of her name, and BAM, that's where Nia came from. Everyone's supporting her and she just posted that she has meet & greet tickets to our concert." Zayn shrugged.

"How would you know about this peasant?" Louis sassed. I shake my head, inwardly laughing. Louis always know when to get under someone's skin.

Zayn blushed before stammering out "It's a girl. She's friends with the one that fancies Niall and she's pretty. Her name is Victoria. She is eighteen and Shania is seventeen and there are other girls too. I can't go for the girl. I got Perrie and I love Perrie, I'm only attracted to this Victoria girl. It's all good."

Louis and Liam look at me and we gulp. The last time that Zayn had gotten 'attracted' to some girl, it cost him a breakup from Perrie. The girl kissed Zayn because he said he loved her even though. He was with Perrie at the time, and the paparazzi caught him and it was in the magazines the next day and he received a lot of hate.

"I think I'm falling in love." he whispered then paled. "You heard that didn't you?"

"Damn right we did. Zayn look what happened last time. You love Perrie, not some fan that could cost you your career. Harry is already letting Taylor break us up. He may not know but it's true. He loves her, but he's getting too much hate. Not that he cares. Fans will only cause you trouble. You want a girl who will treat you how you deserve and that's Perrie. She loves you, don't let that go to waste." I whisper yell. Zayn is thoughtful for a moment before the door opens up.

"Mr. and Mrs. Swift, please meet my mates." Harry smiles and leads a couple go into the room. Taylor follows behind smirking.

"What. The. Hell?" snaps Zayn and Louis. Liam and I stay quiet long enough for Harry to look at them shocked before turning to us.

"Yeah dude. Should have warned us first." Liam said before picking up his keys and leaving. I lean down and pick up mine.

"Niall, please don't upset our company." Harry begs. I shrug and stay silent for a few moments.

"Sorry buddy, it's your company not mine" I shut the door behind me. I wish I didn't have to put Harry though this but Taylor left me no choice.

*********************

Well that was okay I guess. It was the longest chapter I have ever done and this is only the prologue not chapter one. This one is the second part in Nia(sample) only longer and waaaaaaaaay changed up