Chapter 1 the auto memories doll.

It was a cold and snowy day in England, 1881 and a normal day at the Joestar residence....

"Father, how are you feeling"? Said Dio "I'm feeling a bit better...aside from the cough the doctor said I should be in the hospital". Said, George.

George Joestar the current air of the Joestar residents aka Dio and Jonathan's father has recently caught a bad cough and is getting worse ever since "the hospital? That's a horrible idea the level of care is insane!! . the only thing they care about is the money" said Dio. "All right then I'll stay home.

Now then Jojo, Dio.... congratulations on your rugby championship"! George said calmly. Recently Jonathan and Dio came back from their rugby game at their university.

"wait you heard about it already"?! Said Jonathan. "A friend of mine from the University informed me about it I'm really proud of both of you. You've both grown into fine young gentlemen And whatever path you two take you both have my full financial support".

George said with a smile on his face. Thank you, father. said both Jonathan and Dio. Everything was great until a knock was heard at the door.

"Umm, father I think someone is at the door"? Said Jonathan. "Oh, I think I know who that is...Jojo can you kindly let them in please".

Said, George. "Sure father". Jonathan said as he went downstairs to answer the door. "Who is at the door....did Father sent someone"? Dio said in his mind with curiosity.

Jonathan went to the front door of the mansion and when he opened it And he couldn't believe his eyes.

He saw a young girl about the age of 15 with blonde hair, beautiful blue piercing eyes, in a blue and white dress and wearing a pretty emerald brooch around her neck she is also has a pair of gloves on her hands and holding a bag that is the size of a typewriter and two red ribbons in her hair.

"who is this girl.....she looks just like a porcelain doll?" Jonathan thought, "is this the Joestar mansion?"

she said while looking at Jonathan with a calming voice. Jonathan cleared his voice and said.

"Umm yes this is the Joestar mansion my name is Jonathan Joestar it's a pleasure to meet you please come in."

the girl kindly walks into the mansion while one of the butlers in the mansion closes the door.

"By the way, I forgot to ask what's your name"? He said. The young girl put down her bag, grabbed her dress and curtsey at Jonathan and said " I am an auto memories doll....my name is...Violet Evergarden she said with a smile on her face...

     After Violet Introduced herself To Jonathan she said " I was sent here by a man named George Joestar the first do you by any chance know him Jonathan?" said Violet. ''Yes, I do know him. He's my father here. I'll take you to him and please call me Jojo" Jonathan said.

Then Jonathan lead Violet upstairs to see his father while they were walking up the stairs Jonathan said " May I ask why did my father send for you"? "Your father sent A request for me to write a letter for him and as an auto memories doll it's my job to fulfill that request.

" Violet said. And just as Jonathan was going to speak Dio interrupted him, looked at violet and said " oh my Jojo who is this beautiful woman you have here" Dio said flirtatiously as he kissed her hand. "Tell me what's your name, my dear." then Jonathan said "This is violet ever garden apparently father sent in a request For her to write a letter for him" Violet looked at Dio and said "it's a pleasure to meet you Dio" after Dio introduces himself to violet she went into George's room to see him.