The News

PART 1

"Wooohoooo! I got in! I got in!" Me happily screamed in the kitchen.

'What is going on? Why are you screaming?" Asked my mom not knowing anything.

"Well... I know I havent completed my diploma yet, but i got in!!" Excitedly saying it outloud.

"Honey, if you dont tell me what you mean right now, I will personally cut this chicken wings and throw it at you, 1.. 2... " unpatiently wanting to know whats going on.

"Okay okay, put your chicken wings down, I don't want to see it dancing on the floor, and for sure i'm not going to pick it up" making a weird face to mom.

"3......." staring fiercely at my face.

"I got in to college!!!! I know I know, like I said I havent completed my diploma yet, but mom, this is good news! They only start next year! I got like another 6 months! For sure I am ready and really really excited!!" playing with moms spices on the kitchen counter.

"Meh, good for you, I dont have to look at your annoying face everyday and keep asking me for money to buy your so called 'coffee' " what mom said in her annoyed jokingly face.

"You going to miss me arent you?? Snuggled up into your arms and playing with your 'extra' layered arms" laughing and hugging mom from behind.

"Yea yeaa, okay, congrats honey, i'm really proud of you, I thought you said you havent applied to anywhere yet, its so sudden" curiously asking while hugging me back.

"I know.. I tried applying to this college last week ish? I didnt even know I would get in since its the top 10 good college in the city" suprised and unexpected answer to mom.

"Where is this college anyways?" Mom asked.

"Uhh... its uhm 3 hours drive from home mom.." realizing that its kind of far from home.

"Thats okay honey, as long as its for your future, i'm definetely okay with it" smiling and kissed me on the cheek.

_______________________________

End of part 1