CHARACTER SKETCH

Akshara singhania
- wife of naitik singhania
- mother of naksh and naira
- mami of gayatri aka gayu
- mother in law of kartik and keerti
- in coma from last one year

Naitik singhania
- husband of akshara
- father of naksh nd naira
- mama of gayatri aka gayu
- father in law of kartik and keerti
- takes care of akshara
- regrets his mistakes in the past
- wish that naksh forgives him and their relation become like it was before

Naksh singhania
- son of akshara and naitik
- brother of naira and gayu and very protective of them
- fiancee of keerti
-  does not share a cordial relation with naitik and tries his best to maintain distance with him but talks to him nicely only in front of family and his sisters
- takes care of akshara and want to punish the persons who are responsible for her condition
- handles krishna restaurant and singhania diamonds
- ex fiancee of tara

Keerti goenka
- daughter of manish and swarna
- fiancee of naksh
- sister of kartik and sister in law of naira
- ex wife of aditya
- underconfident

Kartik goenka
- son of manish and swarna
- husband of naira
- brother of keerti
- does not share a cordial relation with manish and swarna and tries his best to maintain distance with them
- protective of keerti after what aditya did to her
- earlier did a job at singhania diamonds but now joined goenka business as aditya tried to ruin them

Naira goenka
- daughter of akshara and naitik
- sister of naksh and gayu
- wife of kartik
- wish that her mumma gets fine quickly
- also struggling to get acceptance in her new family

Gayatri aka gayu singhania
- daughter of rashmi and nikhil and adoptive daughter of sameer
- now orphan as rashmi and sameer died in a plane crash
- lives with singhania family as naitik didn't want to leave her alone with rama
- learning jewellery designing and helping naksh in handling singhania diamonds

Mishkat goenka
(mysterious...will know about him as the story proceeds)

The story starts when after naira's pagphere kaira shift to the flat and naira is soon hospitalised. After she gets fine she gets to know that mansi did akshara's accident, she went missing.

Aditya was exposed and manish supported keerti and got them divorced. Suhasini was against this and wanted keerti to reconcile and adjust with aditya but kartik and manish firmly opposed her. After their divorce suhasini wants keerti to marry as soon as possible and she finds naksh perfect for her and tells naira to ask her family to get naksh and keerti married. Naksh who came to meet naira listened suhasini and got tensed for naira. He agreed to marry keerti so that naira lives peacefully. They were engaged. Then on gangaur he got to know that mansi was responsible for akshara's accident but he hid the truth so that kaira's relationship is not affected. But his behaviour changed with mansi akhilesh and manish. Earlier he was very warm to them but now he ignores them.

Keerti has started to like naksh as she compared naksh with aditya. Aditya always scared her but naksh was very polite with her. He cared for his as well as her family too. Moreover he respects her despite her past with aditya.

Naksh agreed to marry keerti for naira's sake but he knows that now he cannot backout from this relation. So he decided to give hundred percent to his relation with keerti but still he was unable to develop feelings for her.  Currently his priorities are akshara and business.

Kaira are married and happy with each other. Naira is facing problems to adjust in the goenka family and kartik is helping her. He stands by her everytime. He loves naira and thinks that akhilesh told truth about akshara's accident to naira but he was tricked by akhilesh and manish. When naira got to know the truth she went missing.

Gayu feels blessed to have a family like singhanias. When naitik brought her in the house he declared that she will use her mother's surname from now onwards and from then she is using singhania as her surname. She helps naitik to take care of akshara and naksh in handling singhania diamonds as naksh has to manage krishna too because naitik stays at home to care for akshara.

When naira ran away to rishikesh naitik blamed akshara for that and broke his relation with her. He started to travel so that naira's memories do not haunt him. Akshara was broken. Naksh knew this therefore he developed a hate for naitik as he thinks naitik responsible for akshara's broken state and do not talk to him like earlier. He only talks when in front of the family or when he wants to discuss business.

Naitik feels guilty and always tries to bridge tha gap with naksh but fails. He regrets blaming akshara and wants to rectify his mistakes.

Manish and  swarna are longing for kartik as he blames them for his mother's death.

Swarna is akshara and varsha's college friend. They were very close then. Swarna realised this when she met varsha as naira's mami and saw akshara was in coma.

Mishkat is doing a job at singhania diamonds. He loves his sister anvesha who is six years old. In very short time he became friend of naksh and started helping him in krishna too.

The goenkas except kartik never met akshara. They only saw her unconscious.