Sophie pov part one

Part one

Sophie said bye to Mr. Forkle and pulled out her home crystal letting the light sweep her away.

Sophie returned home to a pacing Grady and worried Edaline. "Are you alright?" Edaline asked and Grady stopped pacing to look at her an unreadable expression on his face. "Yeah, I'm just tired its been a long day." I said through a sigh. Edaline gave me a sympathetic look, "You should go to your room" Grady nodded. I felt a little hurt but took her advice and made my way up the stairs.

Sophie felt herself perk up as she neared her bed. Dex had dyed Iggy again. At least he's not mad at me. Sophie walked over to her bed and plopped down beside Iggy's cage. She stared at his fur; it was an explosion of color. She couldn't help smiling Dex had out done himself. She dragged herself up and brought the cage to her desk and put iggy on her hand. Sophie gently put Iggy on his spot in the pillow. She fell on the bed ready to fall asleep and never wake up again. And thats when she noticed the letter. To the Mysterious Miss F Sophie smiled It seems KEEFE found another way to communicate with ppl.BUt her smile faded as she read the letter. By the end she couldn't see anything everything was blurry and the whole room was spinning and the last thing she remembered was the ground rushing toward her.