Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island

It's been a few days since the dramatic conclusion of Total Drama Island. Now, everybody resides at Playa de Losers, just having a good time. I'm just getting a drink while watching Owen enjoying being the winner and celebrating with Izzy. And Gwen, while wishing she had won, is still happy for Owen and enjoys her relaxation with Trent as they both sit on the edge of the pool. Tyler throws a frisbee across it to Cody, who is more than happy that the show is over.

Cody: All right! No more challenges or alliances! We can finally "just" hang!

He throws the frisbee back to Tyler but ends up losing his balance and falls into the pool, making a rather big splash. The frisbee soars through the backyard of Playa de Losers. It makes its way past Geoff and Bridgette making out in the hot tub, as well as Tyler, who jumps up and attempts to grab it with both hands but misses. He chases after the plastic disc and ends up running straight into a light post.

James: *Laughs*

?: James.

I then look over to see that it's Sadie and Katie.

James: Not you two again. I thought I told you to never talk to me again.

Katie: I know. We're sorry for getting you eliminated.

Sadie: Can you please forgive us?

James: No!

I then walk away from them.

*Start of Confessional*

James: "Dumb and Dumber are the reason why I was "eliminated" in the first place. Their chain reaction of voting me caused this to happen."

Katie: "Okay, so we may have ruined James' chance to win a Hundred Thousand Dollars. And may have earned some haters because of it."

Sadie: "And the beating we took in from some of the girls that wanted him to win."

Start of a Recap of an unseen clip for the audience.

James: I'm Gonna Kill'em! I'm Gonna Kill'em! Let's All Kill'em! Let's All Kill'em!

Katie and Sadie "are" being chased by eliminated contestants. And being beaten up by some of the girls that wanted him to win.

End of Recap.

Katie: "We just want him to forgive us."

Sadie: "But we may have pushed him off the edge of our trust."

*End of Confessional*

I eventually got them to leave me alone. Since I now had my laptop with me. I could contact my friends from back home. I then opened Discord and joined a group chat with them.

James: Hey guys.

Kole: James!

Michael: Welcome back, man!

Kevin: Now that was one hell of a season, dude.

James: Yeah, but I still didn't win, though.

Kole: Yeah. But still. You made it into the final five.

Michael: And you've gotten so much fan mail back at home. That your Mom and Dad have us come over to open some of them.

Kevin: You being a Fan Favorite of the whole world. That was a surprise to all of us.

Kole: We so can't wait to talk to you again when school starts in two days.

James: Yeah. Eight Weeks in Hell was fun. But it's time for me to enjoy the rest of the last day hanging out with my other friends here. I'll see you guys again in two days. Bye, guys.