Eye Contact

Aizawa had been sitting at his desk sleeping like he normally did everyday besides when they would go out to the field and train. Aizawa was an exceptional student and did quite well but how when all he did was sleep in class?

Soon Aizawa was awaken by the sounds of the Teacher telling the rest of Class 1-A they would be getting a new student tomorrow. Chatter broke out in the class as student were talking about if the new student would be a girl or a boy.

Aizawa paid no attention to this new student everyone was so hyped about what was the point if there just going to be rude like the rest of them.

_________________

It was finally lunch time and you had sat at your normal table with a few of the students who were actually nice to you and talked to you.

*Nemuri Kayama Quirk: Somnambulist Hero Name: Midnight*

Nemuri: Hey!!! Zawaaaaaaaa why you look so down hun??

Aizawa: for the last time Nemuri dont call me hun please-

Nemuri: Oh hush up grumpy pants here I brought you some candy you wanted

Aizawa smiled a little and bowed to Midnight as a thank you for the candy and then All Might rushes over

All might: Guys look! The new kid is walking with Principal Nezu

Aizawa, Midnight and All Might look over at the new kid. He was a average height boy with short blonde hair that spiked up bright green eyes with some cool glasses as he looked around Hizashi had made eye contact with Aizawa and both of their eyes glowed then they both looked away quickly as Hizashi walked away with Nezu.

((I hope you enjoy the first chapter 💛😎