🖤💙🖤

Imagine you are in a castle that looks like something only Vampires live in. You are walking down the hall and see Knight armor and painting of the landlords and family. There is a Forest in the backyard, as well as a beautiful garden with a swing set. It's dark out but with a blue tone. There is a lightening storm outside. And instead of feeling frightened, you feel welcomed. The castle was cursed kind of like Beasts castle BUT with spirits and not objects/humans. You feel a connection to these spirits. Your souls bond and you start to feel free. You come from a rough family and one day you just discovered this place. You open these grand doors, and inside is this great big ball. There is a dress to the side and it's beautiful, big, and long. You put it on and your hair goes up all nice, courtesy of the ghosts. You hear distant music, but not anything like you've heard before. A beautiful orchestra that plays from the heart. Spirits start to glow and you see beautiful women and handsome men dancing together. Every one of them has a smile on their face. A random man comes up to you and asks for a dance. You dance for at least an hour. And then he takes you into the garden. He holds your hands and shows you his secret hideout. It's filled with beautiful creatures and a river. The water glistens in the moonlight. You stare up at it. I wish I could talk to the moon. And then you start to glow. Butterflies swarm around you. And the next thing you know, you are in the sky. And you hear the moon. The man is next to you and you look at your arm. The flesh is now mist. You are a spirit. Your soul is free. You are happy. You found your wonderland.