Innocent

He stroked his hand on your cheek and pulled you in for a kiss and he said I love you. u smiled and watched the sun set. Niall? U asked yes love? he replied. How much do you love me? you teased. more then u know.he said quietly.

The next morning u woke up and Niall was beside u sleeping u smile and looked at Him and laid back down in his arms and kept looking at him. he opens his beautiful eyes and smiled what? He asked with a smile still on his face. Nothing u said. She lightly kissed your lips his soft lips brushing agenst yours gave u shivers. What do u want to do today babe? He said lightly but somehow keeping that Rock hard Irish accent. I don't know do u have anything planed? Well... Well... u copied. Well I was thinking that I can take u to the mall we can go shoping then out to eat and maybe a long walk in the park? It's cheesy but I love it u said. He somehow managed to go from sleepy to jumping out of bed and springing to the closet to get ready he wore a pair of white jeans a gray shirt with cut of sleeves vans and a Yankees SnapBack you got up and picked out a pair of dark blue shorts and a white flower tank top with some high tops and a braided hippe headband wrapping around ur forehead and ur hair in a side braid. You don't wear to much makeup so u just wear mascara and curl ur eyelashes. You have curly medium brown hair and brown eyes u left ur hair in loose curls.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A\N

Hi guys this is NOT a chapter this is an intro

Soo ya haha c: I hope you guys like this

Please vote!!!!! Okie byeee

My twerking turtles <3