Part 1

You tell me to me "you're mine and you're going  to
do what i want when i want" as you move your hand from my breast to my throat to choke me as  your eyes dig into mine you say "understand " and i nod and feel your fingers move inside me. You look at with each and now with the constant moition of your changes to a slight pound making me moan and tighten and squeezing my legs making you groan and force them open and smile and look me in my eyes and  slide your fingers out and in as i close my eyese to find my air you slide in your toungue making me gasp and reach for you. as i grab your forearm you slide your lips to the top of my clit and slide your fingers in my soaked pussy making me squirm and grab for you trying to harder and harder to not show you a reaction but the harder i try the more i feel you and can take it less and i try to lift myself from you but you grab my arm and waist and tell me to stop as you start to pound with me your fingers and rub my clit. you start to see me and feel me cumming and you smirk and get hard making me shake and curl and let out loud moans and screams as you cover my body with yours i grab on to you start to cum as your pounds slow and you get every last bit of me and i finish. then you pick me up and place my quivering body on your lap and i feel you through your shorts and move all over your print with my bare pussy still soaking. you grab my throat and tell me how you didn't tell me to cum i still i did and you were going to make me play for it demanded me on the floor seeing hunger in your eyes i beg for you but you pick me up still hold my neck and placing me on your floor and tell me to open. I acknowledge that fact that you are about to make me a little sobbing mess. You smile pulling your dick out with one hand and grab me with the other you bend down to me and kiss me as soon as you pull away from my lips you place it in my face. as i look back at you and it you get aggravated and pull me and say open and i do and force yourself to my mouth and push yourself down my throat making me choke while you hold my head and release yourself and slide in out you tell me to play with myself and suck. I pull away and say yes sir i slowly suck your dick while you moan and play with nipples you see me get slow as im about to cum you grab me a say since you want to cum we can cum together as i look at you take your belt from your pants...