Ch. 21

The amount of happiness when I received that email.

School year started months ago and I've been doing pretty well. Crystal and I are still classmates and I was so glad about it because I don't know a lot of people in school.

Time flies so fast. It's been a year and half since I came here in Seoul. I met the oldies and basically lived with them. My only school friend Crystal who later on became my bestfriend. The trainees I met on every audition I went.

Since it's been a year, I have thought of having a small celebration with important people.

××

"I don't see you and Jaewon hang out anymore." Jay said who's across my table eating a chicken.

"I don't hear a word from him neither." I said. They don't have any idea what happened between me and Jaewon.

"I mean, we bumped on each other every now and then, outside. But we don't keep in touch as much as we were before."I explained to him.

I usually bumped into him at the café or at the park and I don't know why because he doesn't live near us so it's kinda suspicious to see him every now and then in our area.

"And why you guys stopped talking? Let me guess. It's either one of you developed feelings. Am I right?" He said and shoved another chicken into his mouth while continuously raising his brows.

"It's none of you business. I'm gonna head out and grab some coffee" I said and picked up my purse.

I stood up and about to head outside but I stopped midway.

"Do you want anything? I'll buy it." I asked him. He faced me and said,

"I want some blueberry cheesecake."

"Okay then. Bye." I said and immediately left the house.

I made my way to the café which I usually go, like everyday, to buy coffee. Which is also the café I hang out with the trainees. As I was about to enter the shop, I saw a familiar faces.

"Hey Jilin." I turned around and see Gwangmin, the friend of Jaewon.

"Oh hey, you're here with?" I asked him and he smiled at me then points to the crowded table.

"I'm with them. Come with me, I'll introduce you to our circle" he said and grabbed my hand. I had no time to refuse him when he pulled me and rush to the table.

Damn this is awkward.

"Hey guys, this is Jilin." He said and then he looked to Jaewon.

There was like 6 of them including Gwangmin. And one of them is a girl.

Sitting right next to Jaewon.

"Hi, nice to meet you all." I said and smiled awkwardly. In my peripheral vision, I saw Jaewon smirked.

"Why won't you join us? Is that okay to you?" Gwangmin suggested which made me more uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry but I have more things to do, I just rushed my way here." I politely decline and said good bye.

I went to the counter and order. After a few minutes I got the drink and the cake. I left the shop after that but as I walk my way home I heard someone's running behind me.

"Jilin wait!"

I stopped walking, turned around and saw Jaewon jogged.

"Oh, Jaewon. What is it?" I asked while looking at this man, panting and sweating.