I've Been Faded For Too Long

Metaphorically figuring out the stepping stones to your heart, but you’re metaphorically locked up in your cell. It’s a 4 by 6 chamber full of hugs, flowers, and him. I’m here with my chain gang, but today, I will shatter the schrap metal leaving many of my followers with wounds the size of the irreparable. I’ll find myself running, running so fast that my legs are in their infinite state. I’ll sprint thought this field until I can’t feel my legs or the green grass below. The sun will be beating down on my face and my sweat will be as big of bullets as my tears might be if I fear rejection, but if you’re going to go for it, go for it all the way. What’s the point of giving 73 percent when there’s 27 more to explode onto the canvas? Push the throttle even more and you’ll find that extra spring milage given to everyone. We all have it in us to go all the way, but it’s the soul searchers who end up victorious in the intangibles of life. We are the lovers, we are the expressions that you can’t understand, we are the untranslatable. We are what human beings wish they could be. And you are exactly what i’ve been looking for. Why do this ball and chain strangle me to this field which has already had it’s flowers picked out of. If I could, I’d grow you your favorite flowers, just to give you them on your birthday. These members of my work force don’t satisfy my thirst for life. Life isn’t just the bullshit you do in between life and death. The journey is wasted among many, and honestly, my journey wouldn’t be really worth it without you, and even though it took me nine months after meeting you to figure this all out, I’ve finally grasped myself back to what I knew was wonderful about life. Love. You are my potential to fall into love, and you are potentially the greatest thing I’ve ever touched, but whatever I touch turns to shit. So maybe it’d be better for me to admire from a distance. You are so happy with him. I can see it in your big eyes. You could really imagine yourself finding him again, couldn’t you? But what about the times he was worried I’d take his place? I’d never worry about that, and even if our paths traded destinations, I’d only wish to see you smile, even if the cause was not due to my effect.