call me by YOUR name

"no don't- NGA~" izuru moans as selever thrusts his length into him

"take it like a good boy" selever said as he sticks his fingers in izuru's mouth "y-yes daddy~" izuru manages to choke out.

izuru ass was a virgin, all he knew was mclovins tongue always teasing his balls. that was until mclovin put izuru and selever in a room together with a condom, that leads us to now.

"d-daddy! it's t-too much!" izuru moans out his hole being far too sensitive from cumming so many times. selever only chuckled. "you're gonna take it like the whore you are" selever says and slaps izuru. izuru moans "of course daddy."

selever only thrusts harder into izuru's little tight ass, cream leaking out of it. izuru moans into the pillow (it was mclovins 😉 ) and his hole clenches around selevers big 9 incher.

he slaps izuru's ass as his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier, meaning he was close to climaxing.

he keeps thrusting with his face red and sweaty and his breathing shallow, all the while izuru is moaning into the pillow, fairly close as well for the 4th time that night.

as selever is thrusting into izuru he hits a specific spot that made izuru scream. selever knew to keep hitting that spot as it will make izuru cum quicker.

selever soon brought his hand down to jerk izuru off, he also kept abusing that spot until izuru couldn't take it anymore. he came all over mclovins sheets and selevers hand.

selever brought his hand up to his mouth and began licking off izuru's cum. all while still thrusting.

he soon felt the knot tightening in his stomach, he knew he was gonna cum very soon. "fuck im gonna cum" selever moans. izuru moans "yes daddy, cum in my tight little ass. fill me up NYAH~"

selever felt the knot in his stomach snap as he came all in izuru's ass. he pulled out, looking at izuru's asshole, seeing his cum leaking out.