Chapter 8: Punishment time pt.2🧎🏾‍♀️

"Ummm......." I say as I slowly back up into a wall.

"You tried it, but baby girl you're going to take this punishment and whatever else we give you."

The way Blue eyes said that was sooo... "Final" I couldn't even respond fast enough.

"I'm you thought and I think not....soooo....bye!"I said and did the white people bye like that quick "bye!" And then I tried to dip......keyword "tried"

Tell me why a bitch forgot a nigga built like the damn black hulk; on steroids was literally behind me. Nigga picked me up like a doll and threw me over his shoulder, and walked up the stairs ahead of everyone else.

As he was walking I noticed everything was nice but kind of plain, almost as if it never had a female perspective.....nah I'll ask later!

Anyway he continued to walk down the hall then came to a stop at a door with Saturn on it and gold and sliver flakes and blue rocks that look like sapphires on it.

Then he entered a code in on a hidden keypad in the wall next to the door; and walked through the entrance. As we he walked through the entrance I noticed it was a sex room, it had handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. And a glass case with an butt plugs in it. There was another glass case next to it with dildos in it. The floor was yellow marble. The carpet under the bed was mustard brown. The bed was ethereal, with a yellow comforter on it and a Goldin brown headboard and bed frame.

I was so wrapped up in my surroundings that I didn't notice that I was being dropped on a bed with the boys standing around looking at me.

"So, I heard you were saying that you're going back to your play thi-," Blue eyes said with an annoyed expression on his beautiful face.

"Umm, no don't do that. Y'all aren't mine and I'm sure as hell aren't yours so fuck outta here with that. You thought but I think not, and besides anyways my Sister should be calling in 1....2.....3!"

"Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring"

"See! Hold up!" I say raising my ass off the bed to get my phone from my back pocket.

"Hey A!" I say answering my phone.

"Girl you were supposed to call Kai and me after school so we could meet up! And you need to answer the damn phone like damn! Anyway, I saw these fine niggas/wiggas/higgas ion even know they done got my ass in a whole other house and shi-"As soon as she says that they take the phone from me.

"Hey put my brother on the phone!" Peanut says into the phone. Wait for it 1..2....3

"The fuck you think you are a I will literally shove my foot up your ass nigga don't play wit me!  I will fuck up your whole way of life don't play wit me like bruh! The fuck tho think you are! Ima fuckin-" She said screaming through the phone, so in natural Queen fashion, I take this opportunity to fucking scream "Baby I already sent you the addy! Get Kai to get my ass away from these funny-" 

Then Blue eyes grabs me, pulls me into his chest, and smacks both of my ass cheeks hard, then grabs them and squeezes in a painful yet pleasurable way.

Peanut takes this time to fucking disconnect a call from MY PHONE! While I mean mugg the shit out his ass , and he looks at me know damn well that if I wasn't restrained, I'd be on dat ass like white on rice!

"Be quiet and fix your fuck face I !already have something for that ass, you continue, and you gonna find yourself knowing what being ran over by a train feels like!" Saturn said picking me up with his hands on my ass and my arms around his neck , and walking me back to the bed where Thickcums was sitting staring at me.