Valley of End : chapter 1(naru/sasu)

"I'm here to take you back to the village Sasuke!Even if I have to break every single bone in your body!" snarled Naruto.

The sound of the waterfall was silenced by the intense stare sasuke gave Naruto. His eyes were the eyes of an avenger. He was serious about leaving Konoha.

"How could you possibly understand what it's like to lose your family? How could you understand this pain I feel? The hatred I feel against my brother? You had no family to begin with," said Sasuke, coldly.

"That's why I'm leaving this village. To get stronger. In order to avenge my family and the Uchiha clan, I need power ,and with that power I will kill my brother. You wouldn't understand. This pain I feel cannot be healed, even if you're here beside me naruto. You can't stop me."

He started walking away, his frail back turned towards Naruto.

"goodbye."

"SASUKE!"

--

Naruto's arm lashed out to grab nothing but air.

"It's that same dream again," Naruto muttered under his breath.

It had been five years since Sasuke last left the village with the bloodthirsty intent of killing his brother .

Naruto had tried everything to get sasuke to return to the village but words and tears alone couldnt bring him back. Sasuke was swallowed by the darkness in his heart.

Naruto looked at the clock. It was 12'oclock.

"Damn! I overslept! Granny Tsunade's gonna kill me!"

He quickly took of his pajamas, put on his normal clothes and jumped out the window.

-----

When naruto arrived at tsunades' office, sai and kakashi sensei were already there, with solem expressions on their faces. Naruto approached them with a bright smile.

"Haha, whats wrong guys? Why do you look s-" Tsunade suddenly slammed her hand down on the desk with a loud thud.

'"NARUTO!" Tsunade had a pained expression on her face. Naruto gulped.

'This is no time to be so carefree. Sakura is dead."

There was a heavy silence in the room.

Naruto forced a weak laugh. No, it isn't true.

'"C'mon Granny Tsunade. This must be some kind of sick joke, right? This isnt funny." Tsunade just shook her head. Naruto turned around to kakashi sensei and sai.

"Guys, you can stop now. Tell me this isnt true. Sakura just went to complete a c-rank mission right?"

" I'm sorry naruto. Its true," said sai. His eyes were emotionless. So cold.

Naruto angrily lashed out at sai and grabbed him by the collar.

"OI SAI! DONT SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! HOW COULD SAKURA BE DEAD WHEN I SAW HER YESTERDAY?"

Sai lowered his eyes and loosened narutos' grasp.

"...baka. You arent the only one who's in shock," said sai quietly. " Sakuras parents, Ino, Kakashi sensei, Hinata, Tsunade sama...How do you think they're feeling right now?"

Naruto glanced up at tsunade. He didnt notice how pale she looked compared to yesterday, how her eyes were swollen and how tears had accumulated in her bloodshot eyes.

"..How?" asked naruto.

"Sasuke." replied Kakashi.

Naruto shot Kakashi sensei a look of disbelief.

"What?"

"Actually, you were supposed to go on the mission naruto in order to apprehend sasuke but sakura insisted she go by herself."

"why didnt i hear about this?"

"sakura begged me to keep it a secret from you,"said tsunade. "At first i was reluctant but she said she would go anyway. I assigned four of the best anbu to escourt her and let her go.Unfortunatly,they're dead too."

"The medical team examined their bodies and concluded Sasuke had killed them all. His hair had been found on sakura's coat."

Naruto stood in silence. It was getting harder to breathe.

"How could he?" said naruto. "Sakura was part of group 7."

"I told you to think of sasuke as a rouge nin,not as a member of team 7," said kakashi harshly."If you think of him as your teammate, your'e only going to get yourself killed Naruto!"

There was a heavy silence.

"Im leaving.." whispered Naruto.He clenched his fists as they shook."Im gonna talk to sasuke"

"No," said tsunade." Im not going to watch you walk towards death like jiraiya and sakura did."

" Im sorry granny tsunade, But i cant do nothing about it," said naruto.

" wai-NARUTO!" Naruto quickly ran out of tsunades office.

"Tsunade-sama, i'll go find him."

"Thank you, sai" whispered Tsunade, as sai left.

--

Well, I'm pretty happy with how much I wrote today. Seems like a feasible plot line which I think I can finish.

GAMBATTEBAYO!