The beginning

Right after Tom shot his harpoon and Tord's quote-unquote "Fall", Edd and the others went to look for an apartment as the home they had was destroyed and probably need more than just insta-roof to fix.

         Matt was generally sad as he lost his collection of mirrors, Edd was frustrated because he lost all his cola, but Tom was happy that he finally got rid of the one he hates the most —— Tord.

         As they are walking towards the apartment store...? (Yeah idk what I should call them.) Edd complained , 'Ugh, stupid Tord, making me lose all my cola — wait, do you see something over there in the back alley?' Tom shrugged as he looked that way, and he was shocked. 'HOLY BUG IN A PIZZA BOX!' He screamed, something, or rather someone is sleeping there. Quite sinister, may I add. 'Should we wake it up?' Matt asked. 'No, we probably shouldn — and you've already woken it up...' Edd sighed. This isn't the first time Matt has done that. Feeling annoyed, Edd walked over to it and saw that it had a nail on its back...? The mysterious figure woke up.

        It got up and immediately swung its nail on Edd. 'Uhh... hey buddy, you o- ugnh!' Edd said as he took a hit. Ouch.

        'It is small, but it definitely can fight!' Edd said as his hand bleeded. 'Don't you dare hurt my friend!' Matt said as he did a kick to the thing, sending it into the garbage pile. 'Ey, it's the same as me, without eyes!' Tom said as the knight shade cloaked right infront of Tom and stabbed its nail into Tom's neck, making Tom faint of blood loss.

        'No, Tom!' Edd shouted. It also hit Matts face and it left a blood mark. 'MY FACE!' Matt screamed as he fainted of (uhhh, overwhelming shock?)

         Edd began thinking of a plan as he dodged every single hit from the thing. He said, 'Please! We're not going to hurt you or anything! Please stop!' The knight stopped. It's confused eyes, or eyeholes stared at Edd. 'Huh... guess you stopped...' Edd said as he fainted. Bonk! Goes the floor.