The New Journey begins

Its been 2 years since the death of Ace and luffy was trained by rayliegh for 1 and half year before he left for sabody now luffy is standing near the stone where he placed his hat for 2 years.

Luffy's Pov

Ah its been already 2 years now time to restart the journey. I am exited to meet them but I will miss this place. Help me i heard someone one said and when i reached the location it was non other tham Margaret and she was scared by the animal then i used a bit of my haki and told them to stop hurting my friend.

No One Pov

Margaret- Thanks luffy for saving me.

Luffy- No problem after all you are my friend. But now i am ready to leave.

Then he turn towards the animals .

Luffy- i wish i could have eat you guys but you are my friends so i won't eat you.

By that time Hancock also came.

Hancock- Luffy don't worry i have packed a lot of meat for you.

Luffy- You are the best Hancock.

Hancock- So luffy will you marry me?

Luffy- I would love to marry you Hancock but after that we will be separated and won't able to meet cause you have to do you job as warlord and queen.

Hancock- Luffy I want to be your queen rather than Queen of maiden Island so lets get married I will leave my title of queen and warlord.

Luffy - but if you do that kuja pirates won't have a captain.

Hancock- Mari will become the new captain and Margaret i want you to be the queen as you are as strong as mari and sonia.

Margaret- if thats your wish our queen.

Luffy- so hancock you will become my queen after i become the king of pirates . So Maidens Island will need protection rights so after hancock resign from warlord why don't you put flag of my crew and tell this Island is protected by Strawhats pirates.

Margaret- we will do it.

Hancock- Honey lets go to maiden Island for our marriage ceremony and then we will go to sabody.

The marriage takes place and i don't wanna write that all . Now scene changes to coast near sabody.

Marie- Big sis we will miss you .

Hancock- Don't worry you 2 and keep my viver card and also i have the transponder snail Id of our ship I can call you any time i want.

Luffy- I will take care of her marie and sonia Don't worry.

Sonia - we know luffy you can do it .

Hancock and luffy go on a small boat and luffy carrying the bag full of meat given by kuja pirates.

Hancock- Hope we will meet soon.

Kuja- Bye bye captain we will miss you.

And they go.

Luffy- Hancock are you sure we should wear this disguise.

Hancock- yes honey and we still don't hiw sabody has changed in last 2 years.

Luffu- If you say so dear.

This leads to Hancocks usual blushing we have seen since she fell in love with luffy.