PART 2 BABYYY BUT THE SWITCH VERSION💀

I want him. All of him so badly to the point where i cant control my horny thoughts anymore. He's so fine with his curly hair, and big ass smirk. I wanna feel his hands run down my body. I wanna feel his fingers slide in and out of me. I want everything he has to offer. I wanna feel his tongue against me as i get turned on by his words saying "don't worry, Ill make sure to please you the way you want" My imagination is amazing at times. Let me share. Him, My amazing lover is running their hands through my hair as we watch a movie. I grab him by the throat Right as i grab him, They quickly grab my neck and asks "would you like to try that again my love" "hehe maybe" I reply. He gets upset with my response and slams me down on the bed and asks "who told you it was okay to disrespect me?" I reply with "Me." "Ill teach you how to not be a brat then" He says in my ear gripping my throat even tighter. He gets up and gets some rope. And he starts to tie my arms down to the head board of the bed. Then He goes down to my legs and pulls off my pants roughly. Then starts to spread my legs and tie them to each side of the footboard. The ropes were tight. So it hurt. I laughed and said "this all you got" "Oh so ur still gonna talk to me like that huh?" they replied as They get up to put tape over my mouth. I giggle when he puts it on. "you really think thats funny huh?" they take the tape off for a second so i can speak "Yes sir, i do. Are you gonna do anything about it?" After i say that he's had enough. He starts to eat me out sliding their tongue in and out of me. I start struggling because he was giving me so much pleasure my body wanted to squirm. But i couldn't. The knots were too tight. They get up and starts to watch me struggle even more because he stopped and i was about to cum. I started moving my hips causing me a little bit more pleasure and then he got mad and got more rope. They tied my waist down and then both of my thighs to the bed apart from each other leaving a show for him. He gets up and gets a sharp pocket knife and starts to drag it across my skin causing little slits on my stomach. He starts to smear my blood all over my stomach until it stops. He grabs my thighs as tight as He can and then starts eating me out again. Im about to cum and he notices. They say hold it so i try. I accidentally released before he told me to so he stopped. They said "have i not told you before if you're bad then you will get a consequence you little brat" He gets up and leaves me there tied up. Wanting more i start crying and whimpering for him to come back. When He finally does he comes in laughing saying "are you really that needy for me love" i nod.  They start to lightly rub their fingers up and down my thighs, Turning me on even more. and then He acts like He's going in but doesn't. They start to tease me by lightly kissing me softly on the waist. I start whining so he says "if you wanna keep whining dear, ill completely stop" He takes the tape off my mouth so this time He can hear me moan. He slides both of her fingers into me and starts going slowly. I start to pull tightly on the ropes begging for more so He goes faster and right as I'm about to cum i let out a loud moan. And then after He says "hold it or you'll get another punishment" I hold it this time and He gets up and unties me. he positions me on his face and tells me to go fast for him. I start riding him. I go faster and faster every three rocks back and forth against his tongue. He tells me i can release so i do and it gets in his mouth but some drips on the side. He puts me back down and tells me "you got me  messy" I say i'm sorry and He says "i bet you are love" as He wipes it up with her finger and puts it in his mouth. Then they go back in with their tongue and cleans me up and asks me "are you done being a brat now love" "yes sir" I responded. He says "thats what i thought"