Chapter 1

Josh pov

Everyone was on their way to the interview at sway when I got a notification from "AS" that's my girlfriend but we have to keep it lowkey since we both weren't ready to bring it up to socials... she typed "hey what's up" she currently was in New York working on a show and I was about to text back but I couldn't since we were at sway meeting people... we got to the interview and everyone was getting interviewed and my phone dinged her again saying "you there???" And i soft turned my phone of knowing I couldn't text back for this moment... and after a few minutes rafy walked in saying "sorry to interrupt but josh ur moms on the phone saying it's urgent..." and I immediately excused myself and followed her to the house phone and I grabbed it and said "hello?" And heard "what's going on with you" and gosh I recognized that voice... it was my girlfriend Amelie and I said "what? What do you mean mom..." I said looking away from rafy and she asked "why aren't you texting me back?" And I needed to speak to her alone without rafy "what?! Gosh that's horrible" I said trying to sound like it was serious "what horrible news about aunt...rose" I said seeing roses... and rafy asked "is everything okay?" And i said "no.. can I please have a moment in private?" And she said "sure" and she left closing the door and I immediately asked "why are you pretending to me my mom?!" And she said "it was the only way to get you on the phone." And i said "that's not true" and she said "no it is true it is true you barely call and you send these weird 2 text messages with take care, talk soon... are you breaking up with me?!" She asked paranoid and I said "no no no the opposite" and she asked "then why ur ignoring me?" And I sighed "I'm just... trying to be mature then come off like this clingy boyfriend" and she said soft "I told you I just wanted this to work.." and I said "I know I know but I just want you to have space and think if this is what you really want... it's so hard" and she said "I don't want space josh... I want you! I want you around all the time! I want you with me! I just want you... call me send me clingy pictures or whatever I just want you" she said and I laughed soft and she laughed and said "everything else but just don't give me space... okay?" And I laughed and said "okay!" And we hanged up and she seriously just made my day...

And I did the interview and all boys hanged and Jaden asked "hey what was up... is ur mom okay?" And I looked at him and I laughed and said "yea she was dramatic..." and he nodded and Addison asked "so boys... any crushes" and I said "nah.." and Bryce said "nessa mentioned to like you allot..." he said to me and I said "I don't care..." and mads said "damm harsh... I just thought you would like her..." and I said "I'm into blondes sorry..." I said sitting straight and everyone looked at me "AHAHA WHAT?!" Avani laughed saying "it's true I am." And everyone looked at me in disbelief

It's been a week and everyone got back from dinner and we got into the house and everyone was chilling in the livingroom when rafy walked in with a package and Bryce said "Is that my new hat?!" And rafy said "actually it's for the one and only josh Richards..." and I laughed confused as she handed me it and Avani said "oh its from New York.." and everyone looked at the side that has tape from New York and it hit me from who it was... I soft opened the box and there were papers and I pushed them aside and I saw these three hoodies

 I soft opened the box and there were papers and I pushed them aside and I saw these three hoodies

And these parfum boxes

And all the boys were yelling with the vlogging camera and Anthony asked "OEHHH WHO SENDED IT?" And I putted everything out the box and saw a card

Hey love, so I really miss you and I hope you like these things, maybe you would like seeing me again if you want to ofcourse bye love I love you sm

And I smiled soft and saw this card and opened it and saw a flight for New York paid with my name on it and the side said soft "can't wait to spend time with you soon love" and that's the second I realized I was going to New York... and Avani soft looked at it for a second and said "did someone just send you a flight to New York" and everyone payed attention... and I said "it's not someone it's my cousin... she just misses me" I said and Bryce said "stop the bullshit we all saw the love on the letter..." and I said "okay fuck you then" and rafy said "omg you have a girlfriend in New York?!" And Avani said "it all makes sense now he doesn't want nessa and people in New York are so attractive... so it totally makes sense he would be seeing a girl in New York." And i said "okay caught me guys" and everyone yelled asking for a picture while I ran to my room with the box in my hands and I locked my room and immediately called Amelie and she picked up and said "hey babe" and I laughed soft and said "did you really have to get me a whole ticket to New York?" And she laughed soft and said "yes we haven't seen each in so long and I just want you here with me..." and I smiled soft and said "I would love to..." and she asked soft "so... when am I meeting ur friends..." and I laughed soft "do you want to meet them? There really chaotic..." and she laughed soft "well you're gonna meet all my friends when you come here... and the girls are...protective... so don't mind them please" she said laughing and I laughed and said "I won't mind... I'm very excited to come" and she said "awesome I can't wait... but if you ever want me to come to LA just give me a call please cause I just wanna be near you and feel you-" and I laughed and said "feel you?" And she laughed and said "yea slap ur but for the fun!! Urs so hard it's so funny.." and I said "no no no I promise you it got softer" and she said "really? Did it? Well we'll find out... have you checked the date?" And i grabbed the card and said "24th?" And she said "yea so we can be together on our 3 year anniversary on the 27th.." and I said "ur amazing.." I said soft and she said soft "I know I am... but I've gotta go... I have set...Love you.." and I said "I love you more..." and she laughed soft and hanged up and I looked at the stuff she sended me and I smiled at it... and one parfum had a note on it saying "this is my daily one so you can just smell it and think about me" and I sprayed a little and it smelled like my favorite flowers... it's insane how she cares about us... I started packing sweaters and trousers for new York since turns out I was leaving tomorrow night... I realized we haven't seen each in about 8 months... I was really excited to see her again.