CoreyA-Reidy

First Part! Woo! (some occ-ness) I made Reidy openly gay in this one fyi just to make it a little bit easier for my first one! SMUT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           3 POV (I think)    

                  Reidy woke up happy, it was another day of a job he loved to do and he got to see the people he loved to see. Reidy loves having people able to talk to him about anything, nothing really disturbs him. After he got dressed he hopped on his bike and rode to work with a blinding grin on his face, he wasn't the first one to get there Deano and Hoppo have already arrived and were setting up the beach. Once he put on his iconic blue uniform and headed out to grab is walkie talkie and learned his position of where he was going to be today. When Hoppo told him he was working with Corey but not Corey Oliver but the one who never really gave him a chance; Corey Adams. He sighed knowing today wasn't going to that good as he hoped but he would make it through...right? 

               Corey has just arrived and he went straight to Hoppo to figure out his position on the sand and who his partner was. "hm..really Hop?" Corey asked Hoppo, to which said man shakes his head yes. "You know I can't stand that kid and yet you partnered us up?" to which Hoppo just smirks and walks away. Corey scoffs and rolls his eyes and looks in the direction  of Reidy who was now standing on the stairs of the tower, Corey cursed to himself. "That little sh*thead probably just heard everything". Corey just starts walking out the door and past Reidy without saying a word and heads toward the garage to get one of the buggys out. Reidy just follows behind blindly with a scowl on his face, his happy mood? completely ruined. 

----------------------COUPLE HOURS INTO THE SHIFT--------------------------------------------------------

               Reidy was still in a bad mood because every time he went out to rescue someone Corey would always tell him what he did wrong and what he needed to fix and it got old real quick. "You know you should probably show more respect for other peopl-" Just as Reidy was about to slap him for what he was about to say, tower radioed in saying there was a person drowning just a few meters in front of them. Before Corey could do or say anything Reidy jumped up, grabbed a board and raced off to save the person from going under and staying there. Reidy reached the little girl that was drowning just in time, she was scared but who could blame her, When they were brought onto shore Reidy already knew what was coming so decided he was sick of hearing it.

REIDY'S POV:  

                   "Yo-" But before Corey could even get a word out I was cutting him off and telling him how I feels. "Don't you even start you prick, You've always hated me for no reason and you're always telling me I'm doing this wrong, I'm doing that wrong but no you f*cker I'm tired of hearing that nonsense come out of your mouth". I didn't really care if I was causing a scene I just wanted to get through that thick headed skull of his that I'm a lifeguard and I know what I'm doing and I don't need to be pushed around by him. "Heck your not even a prick, your the WHOLE FREAKIN CACTUS!" I started yelling now and Corey just looked at me stunned. I shove the rescue board into his hands, "It's my knock off time, have fun" and I just stomp away, ignoring the noise on the radio. I walk past the tower and I can hear Hoppo calling my name but I ignore him, I'm going to be in trouble with him when I get back but I just can't be hear right now. I hop onto my bike without even changing and just ride off.

----------------AFTER EVERYONE'S KNOCK OFF TIME----------(smutty time)---------------------------

3 POV