Chapter 1: The worst day ever

This is my first ever story so please be kind.This may be a bit unedited and punctuation will be terrible cause I'm not that good at it (as you can see):-)
Please comment if you have any suggestions and be as honest as possible.
Hope you like it!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"CRYSTA!" I heard my mom call from the house. When she called I knew it was time to go so,I walked down the field with my head down and sighed . The dreaded camping weekend has officially started. 4 hours in the car (with the occasional stop of course) with my sister Bella her annoying friend Mackenzie and my parents. Sure,camping is fun but, with this lot it's torture. "Yay! Going on a ride on the crazy train" I said as I entered the house.

I made sure I had everything I needed before I went to the car.
"Phone,earphones,Advil,a book and most importantly...sketch book" I said to myself.

My sketchbook is the most important thing in my life I may not be that good at drawing, but it's good for keeping memories. It's the way I keep my cool around my family of loons and at school. Sometimes I feel adopted because I'm not as crazy as they are and of course whenever I bring it up my parents get mad and my sister laughs at me when they do.

I get in trouble a lot especially at school. I mean it's not my fault everything is boring so, I usually just draw during class. I do my homework and work in classes but my grades are the things that suffer the most when I don't listen. My parents don't care too much about grades but I do. For me to get away from them is a lifelong dream. Well maybe not lifelong but ever since I turned 17. I finally opened my eyes and saw what my family was truly like.

They may not be crazy on normal terms. Not psychologically or anything like that but the way they act is just weird. It's pretty hard to describe if you think about it. As I got into the back seat of the car I immediately put my earphones in, played some music and just looked out the window waiting for some inspiration as my dad drove.
Next thing I knew, I was dreaming of a new land with magical creatures like fairies ,dragons ,mermaids ,witches (good and bad), hot guys ,and as soon as the dream was getting good I was brutally awakened by my sister."We're here Crysta. Let's go!"