Chapter 1

Sheniqua come on girl this is our last weekend in florence and I want to spend my last moments in club shaking my ass for some fine italian men 

  Im come Brittany damn just let me finish laying down my baby hairs then we can go 

yo ass been did yo hair you move to slow always wanna do thangs at the last mintue 

Ok ok damn im finish how I look bitch 

Bitttchhhh you look good frieeend......

awwww thank you 

Grabbing my small black purse that was sitting in the chair by the door me and my best friend brittany were leaving our hotel and heading to a night club that brittany had found online that she said had great reviews an was supposed to be lit. Brittay refused to go back home to our small country town of Mapleville, GA  and not be able to bragg that we was lit in florence for our 3 week vacation . Even  though my girl was a mess she desereved to have a good time we both did because we worked very hard as cna's helping our patients . Unlike most 23 year old we hardly party like that we most work  and  I was currently going to school to become a nurse . So I was really trying to enjoy myself on this vacation. 

Arriving at the club  there was a long line an loud American rap coing from the building . Damn this line long I got on heels Brittany maybe we should just go back home.

No friend we made it this far we going in come on . Grabbing my hand and walking to the front of the line  where two tall muscular white guys stood in front of the door .  Walking up on them brittany whispered in my ear to follow her lead and to pull my shit down some so the girls could be seen.  Shaking my head i already knew tonight she was about to be with the shits but i followed her request and pulled down my top.   One of the security guards said something to use in italian  not understanding him i just keep smiling and trying to look cute hoping this crazy ass plan worked. Then Brittany said Hey baby how you doing tonight  standing face brittany began rubbing her hand up and down the man chest Me and my friend trying to have a good time tonight baby can we come in . The security guards smiled at us and then smiled at each other then let us .

Laughing after we passed through the the main enteerance I couldn't believe it was that easy and they fell for that shit looking back at doorway at the security i could see they had guns on them . Walking in farther I was hoping this wasn't a dangerous club and no bullshit was going to pop off.