The Goddess Of Purity...

CHAPTER.1

Narrator...

Long ago our world is full of pureness...Many people have faith in God which make every people holy... Every human being was blessed with purity and innocense to create peace and happy life for everyone... the goddess of purity creates all the balance to maintain the pureness of the man and woman in earth...

Everyday she decides on whom she will summon to create love and cherished family... The goddess of purity always make sure that everything is at their limits so that no one can pass the boundaries...

Back then everything is so pure so holy... everything is controlled by the goddess of purity...

But.. there is one thing the goddess of purity is scared of... it is the awakening of the demon god... the god of disgrace the demon god that destroys the pureness and holiness of humans.. he turns them into a dirty disgusting creatures that steals purity of woman... a demonic creature that destroys the main meaning of holiness and purity...

The demonic god that will destroy the Goddess of purity...

Even though the goddess of purity knows that she can controll and beat the the demon god what she is afraid of is the humans that will disobey her and will leave their purity and holiness behind... scared of the man and woman who will choose the demon god to be their king and turn pureness of the world into a dark... dirty... filthy and disgusting world...

But don't let any of this destroy us... as long as the balance and boundaries are maintained by our goddess nothing will happen... that is the reason why she created the wall of purity... to block the invation of the dark world...

"All hail the Goddess of Purity"

"So that's all for now hope some of you... oops no all of you liked the story... so really thanks uhm... thats the end of chapter one sorry it's a bit short but for me it's cool...

"Thanks for reading please vote and follow me ♡♥♡ and if you want leave a comment for corrections and requests... thanks again.."
NOTE: i am not perfect so please don't judge me if i have a lot of mistakes...

-YourSecretSafeWithMe♡♥♡