DO I NEED TO NAME IT TO PUBLISH IT

"Okay just don't die" The mantra he had repeated to himself the last few games still was miraculously not helping. He had been playing for a while and still hadn't had a satisfying win. Usually bed wars wins were an easy clutch for him. But it seemed as if all his competitors were on a different level today.
There had been many almost clutches, only for the opposing team to knock his block character off the edge at the last second. The one win of the night was due to his competitor voiding and left him groaning in frustration.
Once again he watched helplessly as the blue team cornered him. Any attempt to defend himself was proven to be useless as they easily took him out. He looked down at his hands resting on his keyboard, bathed in the light from his screen.
Maybe the gods were frowning on him today, just teasing him with the suddenly impossible task. Ryphaon was not a superstitious person per say, but perhaps he should have avoided all the black cats he had seen in his life, or been careful not to walk under a ladder the last time he had. The point was this was getting absolutely ridiculous.
He reached his arms above his head, stretching in his chair. Then sighed before joining his last game of the night. A solo.
It was a map he knew well and a small twinge of hope blossomed in his chest. He moved his character to buy materials and quickly built a defence. Usually he would branch out and go for a head on attack. But he felt as if he had more to lose this time, suddenly vulnerable on all sides of his base.
The other teams quickly dwindled down. Still he sat back and watched as they fought each other. He had gone inside his base to stock up on more wool. Since he had spent a majority of the game at the base his bed defence had became truly ridiculous. It was extremely bulky and unnecessary by all standards. Layers upon layers of green wool surrounded the tiny bed.
When he emerged to place yet another layer, he noticed the blue team bridging over to him quickly. "Great, blue again" he spoke to no body in particular, the sarcastic words tasted bitter in his mouth. Then positioned himself on top of his recently placed blocks.
Blue had jumped down from their bridge in confidence, having observed him hiding away the entire round they knew it should be easy enough to take him out.
He felt his body tense as the pvp began, he really hoped he didn't have to log off in rage. Rage quitting was something he hadn't done in a while and when looking back on the times he had done it, it made him feel ridiculous.
His eyes nervously shifted down to his health bar, displaying a weak 1 and a half hearts. His character turned and ran, blue followed closely behind seeming to have gave up on punching through the green wool littering his base.
As a last ditch effort Ryphaon took a deep breath and faced his opponent. Swinging the sword he held with purpose, managing to knock them back and off the edge of the base.
Silently he prayed to anyone who would listen that their bed had been destroyed. The two seconds that he had to wait to find out felt like an eternity. Once the sweetly familiar 'VICTORY' text appeared on his screen he let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. "YES!".
Swiftly he logged off the server and turned off his computer. Not allowing time for anything else to happen that would ruin his spirits. So he pushed out his chair and headed to bed.