Main saans bhi lun tujhe chahe bina... ab hoga na yeh humse

Today is a special day for us ❤ it's our hero's birthday. Both Sameer and Randeep were born on this day 🥰
Wish both of them a very happy birthday 🎊🎉🎂 and happiness forever

Title is a MV by Stebin Ben 'Thoda thoda pyar hua hai tumse'

After spending almost twenty minutes inside, contemplating how she would face him after what she had done on a spur of the moment, when Naina stepped out of the washroom, she found Sameer on the chair, his head lulled to the side. He had dozed off. She halted, a little away from him. He looked breathtakingly handsome... he always did... but now, when she knew he belonged to her, she couldn't tear her gaze away from him. The way his hair fell sideways, covering his forehead, Naina was reminded of the day in hospital, when she had weaved her fingers in them. She reminisced the feel, looking at her hand. All of a sudden, her eyes lit up with a thought. Searching around for her handbag, she smiled as she found it on the side table where it was kept last night when they arrived. Few moments later, satisfied with what she had done, she turned to him again.

The sun had started to break the myriad of colours that were spread on the azure sky, sending iridescent streaks to end the cold and dark night. One such ray found its way through parted curtains, and reached the sleeping figure. Naina noticed the frown on his face as the light seemed to disturb him. She soundlessly walked to the other side of the chair, and stood between the light and him. His face eased instantly, relaxing his lips to look like he was smiling. She tilted her head, wondering if he was actually asleep or was pretending. Narrowing her eyes, she leaned a little. He didn't move. Placing her hands on her knees, she leaned some more, watching his face... his day old dark growth reminded her of how it felt on her lips. She wished she could touch it. A faint blush spread on her face at her thoughts which seemed to be obsessed with him even more. She tapped her forehead lightly, squeezing her eyes shut, feeling both shy and fascinated at the same time.

Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach when she opened them. Still in the same position, he was looking at her. She straightened with a jerk, but he held her wrist.

"Umm, aisa kya soch rahi thi jo itna sharma rahi ho?" His voice was deeper, heavier than before... maybe because of sleep.

"Main curtain... aapko dhoop se disturb ho raha tha... curtain laga deti hun." She twisted her hand, without looking at him, conscious of the kiss.

"Agar kiss ke baare mein soch rahi thi toh..." He quirked up his brows.

"Nahi, bilkul nahi... kiss ke baare mein..." She blurted out in alarm, understanding his game a second late as he smirked when she looked at him.

Rubbing his jaw, he exclaimed, "Iski nahi," he touched his lip, "iski baat kar raha hun."

She shut her eyes, mortified.

Sameer got up, and held her other hand. His thumb grazed against her fingers. Surprised, his eyes drifted to what he had felt.

"Naina?" His smile was brighter than the sun outside as he lifted her hand to gaze at the ring on her finger.

She opened her eyes, just in time to see him lift the hand as he beamed at her, "Naina, yeh toh wohi ring hai."

He had been waiting for her to accept the ring, since the day he had left it with her.

The ring had always stayed close to her... she carried it in her bag. Even when she didn't see them as married, or nurtured any hopes, the ring gave solace to her. Many a times she had twirled it around her fingertip, but never had the strength to slip it on her finger. Today, Sameer had given her that courage.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें