Where it all started

Willow worked as a detective in a small town in Japan. She was mostly known for solving some unexplained cases such as the Trump case. Not much information was given about this case. All the info given was that trump got drugged and died the same night in his president suite.

As Willow entered her workplace, Ava her assistant, caught up to her.

"W-WILLOW GOOD MORNING!!"

Willow sighed and continued walking. She was not in the mood to talk to people at 7 in the morning.

"WILLOW PLEASE pant WAIT FOR ME. I HAVE A NEW CASE WE NEED TP DISCUSS!"

Willow stopped walking as she got hit in the back from Ava running behind her.

"What is it?"

"T-the case. It's about sangwoo!"

Willow was taken back from that name. Was sangwoo.. her own ex dead?? As she started reading the files while going up the stairs she bumped into an old man with a big coat.

"HEY YOU OLD HAG WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING"

She continued going up the stairs while her assistant was apologising to the person they bumped into. The stuff she read was horrifying.

"The person known as Oh Sangwoo was found dead in his own basement on Sunday 11.00am. Authorities found 3 guilty people who are now being interrogated."

She immediately headed to her boss's office where she knew he was playing poker with her colleagues.

As she reached the office entrance she kicked it open and yelled:

"WHERE IS MITCHEL??"

"W-willow he is i-in the t-toilet"

Everyone was giving her weird stares as she entered the men's bathroom and kicked the door in which her boss was in open.

"MITCHEL WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS SANGWOO CASE??"

"AHHHH- WILLOW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS BATHROOM GET OUT"

"NOT UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN THE CASE TO ME"

"F-FINE JUST GET OUT AND MEET ME AT THE ROOF OF THE BUILDING"

(a while later..)

Willow was waiting on the edge of the building, admiring the beautiful view and the people going to their workplace. She also enjoyed spitting on by passer's heads and laughing at them thinking it was bird shit.

"Willow. Here you are! I haven't seen you in a while."

"Sup Mitch."

"Nothing much I got divorced a while ago and i talked to my wife yesterday and she sai-"

"THAT'S GREAT! now tell me about the mother fucking case."

"O-oh well..we found him dead in the basement and-"

"I know asshat just tell me about the suspects"

"Well..suspect number one was a boy named Yoonbum. He was found at the door by one of your colleagues trying to get in. He claimed that he was the victim's cousin but he didn't know anything about his death. Second suspect is the 44th president of the United states himself. Barack obama. He was the murderer of Donald trump and was found guilty for many other cases. Third suspect is a person with the name Steve Jobs. He was going down the stairs of the building next to the victim's house."

"I see..now fuck off and let me do my job"

"Willow you know I can fire you right?"

"You know I can beat you up right?"