Welcome to O.L.Y.M.P.U.S

Annabeth Chase couldn't contain her excitement, she was finally going to the amazing school, OLYMPUS! It was a school for superheroes and gifted persons such as herself. She had no powers, but Annabeth was extremely smart, her mom, Athena, worked at the school so she had gotten a position there. She was going to meet famous heroes like lightning, skulls, and her all time favorite hero, Riptide. He had done so much good, like defeat Theif, who had turned evil. He survived literal He*l as well. She was attending and her roommate was a new girl named Piper, her superhero name was Charm. Annabeth had decided for her superhero name to be intellect, because of her knowledge. She wondered why her roommate had chosen the name charm, well, she was about to find out.

Percy POV
I had came back from another tiring mission, I had just faced Kelli again, she was so annoying. I headed back to OLYMPUS, my best friend, Grover was waiting for me.
"Good job Perce! Another successful mission" I groaned in response, I had so much work, my dad Poseidon was loading me with missions. He ran OLYMPUS, along with his two brothers Zeus and Hades. My cousin Nico was Hades son, his sister Bianca died on a mission and my other cousin Thalia was a daughter of Zeus, she joined a smaller group of all female superheroes called the hunters of Artemis and they sweared off men and they couldn't age because of some scientific thing that was top secret. Thalia was the superhero, Lightning and Nico was skull, Thalia as you may have guessed, can summon lightning and Nico can travel through shadows and summon the undead. My name is Riptide, I can control water, and other things the author is to lazy to list right now. I reported back to Poseidon on how my mission went and then proceeded to collapse on my bed.
Annabeth Chase
I entered my room to find a beautiful girl sitting on a bed, she had choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. When she noticed Annabeth, she greeted her.
"Hi, I'm Piper, aka, Charm, you?"  the girls voice was mesmerizing, her voice filling Annabeth's head. Annabeth shook herself out of her daze.
"I'm Annabeth, aka, intellect, nice to meet you" the two girls talked until it was time for dinner.
Percy Jackson
"Son" Poseidon was calling him. "Percy" "Perseus Jackson, you wake up right now!" Percy groaned and rolled of the bed.
"You need to show Zeus's kid around OLYMPUS, he just transferred from SPQR academy.
"Fine" Percy grumbled, his father led him outside to a boy with blond hair and electric blue eyes who was staring at him in awe.