one

"royalty? who cares about them anyway?" the young man said as his sister excitedly told him about the princess being in the same airport as them.

"seems like all of us, except you." the younger mumbled with a pout, "that's our flight. let's go!" she said as soon as she heard their flight being mentioned.

the two hurriedly walked towards their destination but suddenly, a large crowd of people surrounds them, making it hard to walk pass.

they hold on their luggage tightly as more people push and block their path? 'why is everyone being so pushy?' mark asked himself as he held his sister's hand and guided her to walk ahead of him.

"princess! princess seungwan! look here!" numerous individuals yelled towards the person near them. his sister paused, causing him to bump into her.

"hello? aren't you moving?" he asked, feeling annoyed.

"we should help her." she said as she looks over the distressed looking princess, who had her hood over his head to block the flashes of light as she sat still by the steel benches.

"no, isn't she the princess? she has bodyguards to protect her." he replied.

"well, do you see any of them with her now? no, right? let's help her." she said with authority, causing him to sigh and pulled her out of the sea of people.

"stay here and watch over our things." he said before passing through the crowd. he puts on his mask as he uses his back to block the continuous flashing of lights as he held the woman in his arms, gently as he could as she was visibly trembling in fear.

"let's get you out of here, your highness." he whispered as he led her towards a group of security guards who seem to be clueless on how to handle the situation.

mark didn't stayed any longer after that, as soon as someone (who seems to be a close friend of hers) ran into her embrace, he quietly left so he and his sister wouldn't be late for their flight. the princess seungwan turns to hopefully thank the man who saved her earlier but to her dismay, he was gone.

"who was he?" she asked to herself.