CHAPTER 1

Nanno's POV:

"Hello, i'm Nanno, Nice to meet you all", i said as i stood at the front in my new classroom looking at my new classmates,"you can go take a seat next to Maya" said the teacher, i smiled and went to my seat, "Hi Nanno, I'm Maya, i hope we can be friends" said the girl with long brown hair and green eyes, i didn't respond, and i could tell she felt bothered by it, but i just decided to ignore her.
The bell rang, it was time for lunch.As i was eating my lunch in the cafeteria by myself, i felt someone approaching me, it was a very tall and handsome Korean guy, when i say handsome i mean perfect hair,perfect eyes, he was very good looking from my point of view. The guy sat in front of me, looking at me dead in the eyes, i got nervous so i decided to get up and go find another seat, as i got up he grabbed my arm and said "sit back down", my jaw dropped, i never imagined him having such a deep voice, it's my first day at school so i didn't want to make a fuss and sat back down, he looks at me and says "You're Nanno right?"
I turn to look at him and nod, "I'm Taehyung, Nice too meet you".

Taehyung's POV :The teacher introduced us to our new classmate today, she's actually kind of pretty, but creepy at the same time, today at lunch i went and want in front of her to start a conversation, but she tried to run away from me, I'm i really that weird?
I told her to sit down, i felt like she didn't like that, i think i sounded too harsh. I introduced myself and wanted to keep the "conversation" going, so i started asking her simple questions, like where she's from, how old she is etc.

Nanno's POV: This Taehyung guy keeps asking me questions, I'm not bothered by it tho, he's kind of sexy, he has nice fluffy black hair, and pretty pink lips, gosh he's handsome, and he smells like the smell of a man and cotton candy combined in a good way. As he is talking about himself i smirk, I DIDN'T MEAN TO, i feel as if he noticed me smirking, god i wanna run away, but i don't wanna hurt his feelings, so i just sat there and listened to him talking about himself, wish he seams very attractive doing?.

Taehyung's POV: As Nanno finished answering some of my questions, i felt like I was making her uncomfortable, so i started talking a bit about myself, and i saw her smirk at me wich gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Soon the bell rang, Nanno and i went to our classes, turns out we have the same math class, and i don't know why I felt so exited about that.

Nanno's POV: Great the bell rang, but what's not great is that we have the same class, ugh i don't want him to distract me, but he's so sexy though, I'll try to stay away from him as much as I can.
As the class started i saw Maya coming in, i also saw Taehyung coming towards me, so i pulled Maya into my seat so i didn't have to sit with him, *ugh what a relieve* i thought to myself.

Maya's POV: The new girl in my class is so pretty, i think her name was Nanno, who named their child Nanno? Anyways she was kind of moody, but in math class she pulled me into the seat next to her, i was shocked kind of, but as i look in front of me i see my crush Taehyung, he is so handsome, but i noticed he was staring at Nanno when she pulled me into the empty seat, i looks at Nanno and her and Tae were making eye contact, that's when i felt award, and a bit jealous.
What if my Tae Tae thought Nanno was cute?!

Taehyung's POV: I think Nanno is very hot, i wanted to sit next to her in math class but Maya got the spot next to her, ugh how I hate Maya, she's such a pick me.

*Class ends*

Nanno's POV: Ugh finally k get to go home.
As i was leaving class someone pulls my arm, as i turn around it's Taehyung, "Hey wanna go get some ice cream?" He says with a very unexpected smirk on his face, i blushed, but shook my arm off of his hand, "i... Uhm" i look at Maya, she's still in the classroom, she looked shocked, i look back at Taehyung, and i say "i have plans with Maya, sorry" i felt like I looked kind of mean but brushed it off, "it can wait, right Maya?" Taehyung said, as if he was very close to Maya, Maya got red and ran from the classroom.
Taehyung pulled me and we left.

Taehyung's POV: I'm kind of nervous, i just asked her out for ice cream, no biggie.... Right?

I'll try to publish part 2 right now <33
Did you like part 1? :)