One

"fuck you i did a great job" i said to my sister who was laughing at how horrible my microwave pasta was.

I honestly think it's not that bad just a little burnt and too salty.

"You know you can't make gourmet pasta in a microwave right" she said cocking her head on the side.

"Well i only can cook dishes with a microwave -- it's easy to use" i said shrugging my shoulders

"You're such a loser, imagine being 19 and not knowing how to cook lol loser"she said while laughing

I am not ashamed of not knowing how to cook.Im not trying to become a chef or something????My mother tried to teach me once so I can be a "family man".

I don't want to have a family anyways.All the girls at school tell me I smell like shit.

Apparently showering is the new meta.I spend most of m, time gaming what would they think,I just don't have the time for showering.

Some people say that gaming is a waste of time but it helps with my hand eye coordination.

I do not understand girls these days.They always act so slutty and stupid.They know they can't compete with my waifu Emilia.

2d girls are so much better.They are all so obedient and fragile i Just want to put my dick inside of them.They deserve the whole world.

I once used to date an actual girl but she said it was for a joke and started bullying me and telling me I am worthless.

I really hope I meet someone that can take care of me one day.Some anime waifu would be really nice.