the moment

Her skin soft and delicate, she moves freely and with grace. Her voice silky and smooth. Falling in love with her makes the world seem different. You see things differently, you view the world in a whole new way. Her hand is fragile and small, each touch between the pair of you is calm. No noise, nothing to disturb this moment. Going back to her voice which gives off an Italian sweet accent. You find yourself to be quite lucky. Each kiss on her skin is appreciated when she returns the gesture.

Soon her hands are moving up and down your arms, she looks into your sad eyes as you feel tears filling them. You don't cry because you are sad, you cry because you are happy. It's peaceful in the room, with only her sweet Italian music playing in the background. She taught you multiple words even beautiful ones like; mi amor and Bella. Those two words mean my love and beautiful. She calls you bella quite often.

Her beauty can be seen from afar, and people will fawn over her but she only looks at you. Espresso, that's her favourite it's what she drinks everyday. She kisses your neck and you lace your hands through her soft brown hair. Soon your lips are brushing over hers. She smiles at you and leans closer and now you both kiss. It's passionate, your girl is all about passion. Now her song comes on, it's her favourite Italian melody and she stands up on the floor and dances. She can dance and very well at that.

You look at her and smile, she moves her hips and pulls you up to dance. Her hands lay on your waist as you move yours over her shoulders. You dance with her and it makes her happy. You realise that you want to spend every moment with her. So, you smile and get down on one knee.
"Carina, my Italian goddess. The woman who brings babies into this beautiful yet terrifying world. You mean the whole world to me and I just want to spend every moment with you. I have loved you for the longest of times and every moment with you is soo special. It makes me love you more. I want a future with you, I want kids with you and I want to grow old with you. And I know we have our rough moments but I couldn't do this without you. So bella, will you do the honours of becoming my wife?" She has tears in her eyes and you soon wipe them away. "Sí bella, yes I want nothing more." You stand up slide the ring on her finger and kisses her lips which have already got salty tears on them.

Hey beautiful reader's, I am sorry this is soo short but I hope you like reading this just as much as I adored writing it! I love you all. Let me know if you want chapter 2!! <3