Daddy Harry

Harry had the whole night planned for him and Niall. He even took off work early. When Harry got home he took off his coat and suit and started to prepare the house for the very romantic night he and Niall were about to have. He cooked pasta (A/N is that a romantic meal?) and steamed vegetables. He put rose petals trailing from the kitchen to their bedroom. After the table was set, Harry then changed into a shirt that showed his chest and into very tight black jeans. When Niall came home he was very surprised when he saw what Harry has prepared. "Babe what's all this for?" Niall asked. "I wanted to do something nice for my doll because he has been working so hard lately and I think that he needs a break." Harry replied. Niall blushed and then proceeded to kiss Harry. The kiss got very hot. Teeth and tongue was very involved. Harry then felt his member grow hard. Harry then pulled Niall so close that their erections brushed eachother. Niall moaned a very vocal moan. Harry moaned in response and said "I made dinner but right now I'm hungry for you only." "Well come and eat me."Niall said cheekily. Harry growled and picked Niall up. Niall wrapped his legs around Harry's waist. When Harry reached their bedroom he threw Niall on the bed. "Why are you wearing so many clothes?" Harry asked huskily. Harry then pulled Niall's shirt off and started to suck his nipples. "Mmm Harry you know I hate being teased like this." Niall whined. Harry chuckled and then took Niall's pants off while biting and nipping at his thighs. When Niall's pants were off, Harry saw that Niall was wearing pink panties. Harry moaned at the sight. "Oh fuck, you know I love it when you wear those." Harry moaned. Niall smirked and said "Yeah I know, that's why I wore them." Harry smirked and turned Niall on his stomach. "Naughty boy, you wore those to work? Naughty boys get punished." Harry smacked Niall's bum twice before he turned Niall around. Niall reached up and pulled Harry's head down so that he could kiss him. Harry put his tongue on Niall's lips asking for entrance, Niall gladly accepted. When Harry remembered that this was "punishment" he pushed Niall's body back on the bed and said "This is punishment, so I'm in charge." Niall whined. Harry backed up from the bed and proceeded to take off his clothes. He first took off his shirt, unbuttoning them slowly, teasing Niall. "Harry please" Niall moaned. Harry hurried and took the rest of his clothes off and looked to Niall and said "Since you are so such a naughty boy the only prep you're getting is my tongue." Niall moaned "Please Harry please." So Harry then got to Niall and tore his panties and pants off and threw them to the ground. "Okay be a good girl and moan loud daddy ok?" Harry said as he put his face towards Niall's special place. "Ok daddy" Niall whispered teasing Harry. Harry then plunged his tongue into Niall's hole. "Fuck daddy" Niall screamed. "You taste so good darling." Harry said before he started to fuck Niall with his tongue. Harry proceeded to lick around in Niall's ass. The sounds that Harry were making we're so sinful and hot that it would make a pornstar blush. "Daddy please I think I'm ready just please fuck me" Niall moaned. "Mmm you're so greedy tonight." Harry smirked. Harry then stood up from the bed and flipped Niall's body to where he was on all fours. Harry moaned at the sight of his baby's pink ,tight hole. Harry got behind Niall and started to pump his length just to get it ready. "Are you ready Niall?" Harry asked. "Yes please yes so ready." Niall mumbled as he pushed his ass into Harry. Harry put his fingers in his mouth and then rubbed his wet fingers on his dick to make it lubricated then pushed his hard member into Niall. "So tight for daddy." Harry moaned when he bottomed out. "Only for you daddy, only for you." Niall moaned. Harry started to do hard thrusts into Niall. "Oh god yes" Niall moaned. "Yes baby moaned for me" Harry groaned. "Please do faster please" Niall moaned. "You want daddy to go faster?" Harry asked as he started to up pace. "Fuck yes please!" Niall screamed. "Okay baby I guess I can since you've been being so good." Harry moaned. So then Harry started to do fast and shallow thrusts into Niall. "JESUS Harry please faster baby please!"Niall pleaded. Harry then gripped Niall's hips and thrusted into Niall harder and faster. "Daddy oh God yess! I love you so much Harry!" Niall screamed. Harry moaned loudly. "I love you too doll so much baby. So much!" Harry said. "Mmmmmm Daddy I'm so close!" Niall moaned. Harry grabbed Niall's length and tugged on it fast and hard. Harry leaned down to Niall's ear and said "Let it go baby." "Oh fuck! Dadddddy!"Niall came hard on to the bed sheets while gripping hard on the bed. Harry moaned at the feeling of Niall clenching on him. "God baby so good for daddy!" Harry said. After four more sloppy thrusts Harry came into Niall with a grunt. Harry pulled out and watch as his cum seeped out of his lover's hole then proceeded laid down pulling Niall with him. "I love you Niall." Harry said while stroking Niall's hair. "I love you too Harry. So so much." Niall leaned up to Harry and kissed him. Niall's stomach growl broke the kiss. Harry laughed an pecked Niall's forehead. "I made dinner if you want it." Harry smiled. "Oh hell yeah." Niall said. Niall got up grabbing Harry's hand and lead them to the kitchen to eat Harry's cold pasta. And if they had a second round after dinner that's their business.

A/N if you guys like it I will continue writing. But thanks to all who reads this! 😊😊😊😘
-chele