Chapter one || Aaron Evans ||

I had a migraine and pure adrenaline was rushing though my body, I looked in front of me and grabbed my knife. I had to finish this job, it has already gotten out of hand. When I was trying to kill what I assume was the father, the girl probably his wife, had gotten away and called the police. I finally found her, she was hiding in the kitchen. I slit her throat and she fell to the ground gurgling,  probably on the blood. I heard another noise as I was going to leave, it was her kids. "Der'mo" I quietly mumbled to myself. I knew how hard it was growing up as an orphan or being in a foster home. I thought for a moment and grabbed my knife once more and slit both their throats. It was quick, they both looked around eight, nine at the most. I heard the police sirens getting closer so I hurried and went out the back door, same way I came in. I had gotten far enough so I decided to rest in the woods. I looked at my phone.

| | |

6 missed calls from | Niko |

| Terrance |
Are you done yet ?

----------------------------------------

I was tired. Really tired.
I mumbled Russian.
I really didn't feel like having to do this again tomorrow, gods I didn't even know if I actually had a job tomorrow.

Another thing I hate about this.

Huh, 'gods.' I guess M's rubbing off on my wording.
I looked at my phone again,

-----------
| 3:05 am |

It was late and I'm out past curfew.

Yeah right, I'm 16 and I still have a curfew.  Terrance says it's good for me.

He literally made me babysit some random lady's kids he knew. The brats had the flu to and I don't feel like getting tested for it.

I decided to play some music
M. Recommended, I wonder why he goes by M.
Eh who cares at this point.

0:09-5:18
The Trial- Pink Floyd
---------●------------------
|||||||||||||||||||

It's gonna be a long night.

"Blyad'"