Moving Day

As I got up that morning and saw the sun shining, I knew it was going to be a good day. I had my suitcases packed and stowed away in the van. We were moving to sunny Southern California. It was a long trip from Arkansas to California, but we did it. I never knew that I could be so bummed about going to California. All the amazing things I would see and do. But just one thing was bringing me down. That was the fact that I was leaving my hometown. The place I was born and raised. I knew that I could make new friends, and that I would have more neighbors. My name is Lindsey. Lindsey Schneider. I am fifteen, and I have long brown hair with bright blue eyes. I have three siblings. They are Anthony, Ivan, and Hope. there goes another thing I wouldn't see but pictures of. My dear little sister Hope. She is only four, and doesn't know what all this means. With all of my family still back in Arkansas, I had to think of a way to keep them all with me. As I unpacked, I could only imagine my aunt standing there with wide eyes asking how me how my day was, and what I wanted for an after school snack. Everyday I would sit there and wonder why my family had to move. they had wonderful jobs and a loving family back home. this all hit me one day as I was sitting in the empty dirt pit we called a backyard. I might never see any of that again.