「 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜. 」

- ☆ -

"We're going to go to different dimensions now." Sasuke finally said.

"About time.," Y/n replied as he activated his rinnegan.

"I'll go in first," He jumped inside before she followed behind.

The sudden heat hit her like a truck.

"We just got out of the Land of Wind. This is way worse," Y/n put her hand over her eyes to protect them.

The three suns in the sky blazed over the land.

"We'll go that way," He pointed to the west.

"Are we just moving blindly?"

"I narrowed it down to five dimensions it has to be one of them." He replied.

"And what are the other dimensions like...?"

"We'll see."

"That's very reassuring."

Sasuke got out a scroll and summoned something.

"Wear this," He handed her some clothes, "It'll protect you from the heat."

"Uh...Sasuke-san. What is that?" Y/n pointed at something in the distance as she was about to put the clothes on.

"Let's go."

- ☆ -

"It's a ruin," Sasuke confirmed his thoughts.

They went further into the place as it opened up to a huge ground, "It's about forty meters tall." Y/n thought out loud, tracing her fingers on the sandstone walls.

"ₕₑᵣₑ" Y/n heard someone whisper.

"Who's there?" She looked up at the sky as it suddenly turned Night.

She stood there confused, as it was day just seconds ago, "Sasuke-san?" She called but got no reply.

He didn't seem to be there.

Further, into the ruin, a door caught her attention. Without thinking, she moved towards it.

The door clicked open to a dark room. Y/n lit a match to get a better view of the room.

A scroll lay on the ground in front of her. She picked it up and opened it to read it.

It was a map, but it was written in a different script.

Y/n was too immersed in trying to figure out the map, she didn't realise someone tap her shoulder.

"Y/n."

"Oh god-" She turned around in shock, hiding the map in her bag.

"Relax, it's just me." Sasuke replied, "Don't wander off." He had an eye patch on his left eye.

She narrowed his eyes at him. Did he really use that much chakra?

She looked away and noticed something written on the wall. She got the torch close to the scripture only to see-

mɮɸʣʛħɓʘǂɽɳʝɸɠħʟɮlʜɥɧʙɖʣf

"What the..." Y/n felt Sasuke behind her, "Can you read this with you Sharingan or Rinnegan?" She asked him.

"It doesn't matter let's go further in." He took her hand and pulled her further into the room.

- ☆ -