12 |

cZENNIES WHERE YaLL aT

Underline = English

Not edited as ✨ always✨
・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

   "I can't believe we're having a fan sign here! In New York!" Mark exclaimed, jumping in his seat. "It's going to be so fun!"

   "Easy for you to say, we barely know English!" Taeil complained. "Am I just supposed to say 'Hello, thank you and you?' the whole time?" The van filled with laughter.

"Hyung, I don't think you should worry about the fansigns," Taeyong said, turning around in his seat in the front, "It's the concerts you should be worried about. We have to sing in English, and give speeches."

"But the speeches are your job." Yuta said immediately after, another round of laugher erupting from the members. The leader glared playfully at him betrayed, and he returned with a smile.

Dongyoung tsked, making the guys turn to him, "You guys are dumb, there'll be a translator, did you forget? We literally did two concerts two days ago." He reminded them. The eight of them looked between each other, suddenly realizing their stupidity. Dongyoung nodded, "Yeah, that's what I thought.... what we need to worry about is being safe and careful on stage." He looked around to every member, eyes lingering a split second longer on Yuta.

"You mean Taeyongie hyung and Jaehyun hyung shouldn't break their lightsticks in the crowd?" Jungwoo asked innocently.

"That was one time—"

"I..." Speechless, "I mean yes, but I was mostly talking about not exhausting ourselves and falling into the gaps on the stages.... but sure, that too, don't hurt the fans." Dongyoung said, shaking his head softly.

🎭

"Hello! Your name?" He smiled as the next fan shuffled from the spot in across of Jaehyun to in front of him, passing their latest album to him to sign. The girl, who looked no more than fifteen, stated her name, and he signed her album, finishing the wick signing he looked back up to her for a small chat.

The girl unzipped her bag, Yuta looked over curiously as she pulled two items from her bags, placing them on the table, with a shy smile told him, sliding the soft items over, "I got these for you, do you like them?"

He grabbed the two stuffed animals, one was a soft brown otter with small eyes, the other a light brown deer with big beast eyes and floppy short legs. He couldn't help the smile stretch at the corners of his mouth as he placed the stuffies down, reaching over to grab the teen's hand, softly, "Thank you, very much. I love it!" He spoke with the girl until their time was up, ending their chat with a, "Hwaiting!" before she moved onto Johnny besides him.

As he passed the album he had signed to the elder, out of the corner of his eye he noticed one of the staff members reaching over to take the otter and deer, to take to the back where the rest of their gifts were waiting. He quickly turned around, grabbing the staff's arm. "Hey, leave it, thank you." He took the two stuffed animals, taking them off the table and placing them on his lap. He doesn't know why he liked the two so much, they were cute and soft, two things he likes, and though the two weren't his most favorite animals, he felt weirdly attached to them. As he waited for the next fan to come up, he couldn't help but think to himself, eyeing he soft plushies, maybe I could keep these... the baby could like it right? Aish- He shook his head, he shouldn't be thinking about the baby right now, right now he needs to be thinking about NCT and their fans around them.