"Kaidou's Birthday" (Kaidou x Smitten Reader) {Saiki K.}

Author Note: Kaidou's birthday is in October so the story will have fall themes. Please comment, follow, and share this book for more. I appreciate the support.

💙💙💙

October is your month. You love what Halloween has to offer you which is tons of fun. Living in Japan seems so out of place for you at times that you don't think you fit in. Most of your classmates didn't know what Halloween was. You walk to school enjoying the cold air as September finally comes to an end. It feels very refreshing to you. Your hair blows with the wind as does your skirt uniform. It's very early in the morning so the sun is still rising. The streets look so empty so you're at ease.

Big mistake.

A car driving by doesn't notice you while you're crossing the street. It's your right of way so you don't think too much about cars. You could've sworn you heard some type of commercial from the a tv nearby.

"It is I who must save the day. My inner strength and dark powers must be unleashed fear not I'm the main character!" 

Something of the sort. You don't know. Right now you can't stop thinking of all the fun you do during October. Scary movies, scooby-doo marathons, candies galore, caramel apples, Halloween decorating, costume choosing and most importantly the scares.

You hear a large honk as time slowly passes you, your life is flashing through your eyes as everything is set in motion. You're frozen with fear, not sure how to acknowledge the situation. Tears prick the side of your eyes until a light blue and green blur is in your line of vision. Your eyes are blurry from the tears. You fear the worst. Your shoulders are held pushing you in the air against something warm and close. It felt comfortable actually calming. You land on the ground with a loud thud with a stranger on top of you. A horrid crash is heard far from your ears as the tumbling and skidding is enough to wake the neighborhood. You gaze upwards to find your hero. He's wearing the school uniform from the same school you go to. His wrists and hands are covered with a red bandage. He's also trembling with fear. He appears to be as scared as you are. You both take deep breathes, panting with fear. You blush at the distance between you and the admittedly cute guy. He has red eyes with determination and fear radiating off them. To you they look hypnotizing. He apologizes, getting off you. Your red rosy cheeks are a darker color showcasing your blush. He smiles at you with a cocky pose and expression.

"I've done it once again. Saving the innocent." He remarks.

It was a little funny to you but for now you must thank your savior. You jump in his arms yelling, "thank you" multiple times, causing him to become bashful. You kiss his cheek letting go of him.

"I'd be dead if it wasn't for you! I could kiss you!-" You gasp then recollect your words. "I mean- I meant it in a way that I'm eternally grateful for your heroic action of course!" You manage to cover up.

"Heroic action?! Your welcome." He responds. Your face turns red finding him cuter.

"W-wow he's dreamy and adorable at that... his eyes sparkle.... I think I'll keep a close eye on him.." You think to yourself. You link your arm with him smiling. "C'mon let's walk to school, it's getting crazy around here."

He rubs the back of his head in a bashful manner from your actions. The police and ambulance take care of the rest of the accident. You find out your hero is a third year student by the name of Kaidou. He explains his background about his destiny and what not. Loving his imagination you join along finding it fun. You love anime and are sure that's his inspiration. He's surprised you go along with it.

"Y-you're not weirded out?" He asks with shock. You laugh.

"Not at all! It's exciting we should continue this conversation during lunch! Meet me with my friends outside the gym. We'll be waiting." You wave to him running off to class.