You Too May Join The Party After Reading This!!!

Hi and Hello friends! Today I'm going to tell you a few facts and details about Congress Party, who can open them, and the reason why can Join National Congress Party, and now let's get deeper with it further. 10 June 1999 would be a day which could never be forgotten by the members of National Congress Party.

Because that was the day National Congress Party were formed in New Delhi by three former members of the Indian National Congress (Congress Party) by Sharad Pawar, P. A. Sangma, and Tariq Anwar after they were expelled from the Indian National Congress (INC) on 20 May 1999, for disputing the right of Italian-born Sonia Gandhi to lead the party.

At the time of the formation of the NCP, the Indian Congress (Socialist) party merged with the new party. The ideology of NCP was Liberalism. It is one of the eight national parties in India and Its aim was to obtain a greater share in government for educated Indians and to create a platform for civic and political dialogue between them and the British Raj. If you want to Join National Congress Party and obviously you can take the steps forward to make that possible.

If you ready to clean our country with standard national party in india to visit our website : www.aiprgf.com and enroll today in this page : www.aiprgf.com/enroll/