chapter 1

Hello my friends!
So this is my first ever fan fiction ! Im so excited to know what you guys think of this !  I hope to write a new chapter every week but i'm not sure how  it will go ( i'm gonna try my best to write a new one until next week ). To you taichihaya fans im also a big taichihaya fan myself so i really hope you guys will like it! So let's just get Straight to the fan fiction!

DISCLAMIER-> i dont own chihayafuru / characters (owner is yuki Suetsugu) and  i  do not own the picutre. Im just a fan that is obses with chihayafuru/taichihaya.

Taichi!
He is here!
I felt like the whole world stopped when our eyes met. I don't know how long we were looking at each other but when i got back to reality Shinobu-chan already took 2 cards. I took a big breath and focused on the game. I took the next card.
"Ayase Chihaya-san won the Firth match!"
I didn't care who won and what was happening. The only thing i cared about was to tell Taichi how i felt. I ran after him, i finally understood! But then i remebered Taichi's words he said to Kana-chan back then"I'm not sure anymore.... I do think that these feelings may be graually faiding away". I stopped running, at this moment i had millions of thoughts in my head. Maybe it will be selfish of me to say that i finally understood my feelings towards Arata and Taichi. Maybe he really was over me? I had already hurt him so much. NO!!He came here i can at least talk to him. He is my best friend! "Taichi" i screamed so He could hear me. He slowly turned around. He was crying?!? Why,why was He crying?! When he saw me, he wiped away his tears. "Chihaya" he said with a soft voice. My heart started to beat harder and faster. I somehow felt very nervous. He came closer to me and smiled at me.
"I can't believe you did it! You worked so hard to get here! I'm so proud of you, Chihaya". I could see that he was trying to hold back tears. I couldn't. I burst into tears, I ran into his arms, i was crying. I couldn't get a word out of me. He hold his hands around my waist,right. Meanwhile, i was holding tight on his sweater. "I'm sorwy" i finally got out of me. " what do you mean, Chihaya?" He said with a gentle voice. " i'm sorry, that i hurt you so much, i'm sorry that you had to go through this by yourself, i'm that i didn't always pay attention to you and i'm really sorry that i broke your heart!" I was talking while crying and holding tight to him. I felt like my face was like tomato." I finally understand why my heart Beats faster when i see you, why i feel safe around you, why i get these new feelings, why i get butterflies in my stomach because i love you and i always did. I know that you won't believe me and that your feelings for me have faded away bu-" he stopped me from finishing with a kiss on my lips. At first, i was shocked, but then i closed my eyes. It was nothing like the first kiss we shared, where i didn't move an inch , because now i returned the kiss. He held me closer and my arms were around his nick. His lips felt warm and soft, my heart was beating so fast, i thought it was going to explode. My legs felt like jelly. I felt like the time had stopped,like nothing else mattered just Taichi. "Chihaya-chan" i heard Kana-chan say, but when she saw us she just said "could you come to the changing room in 2 minutes?" I could feel that i was blushing a lot "y-ye-yes" i said, then , she was gone. I was looking at him and he was looking at me. I felt like his eyes were shining."Chihaya...,i had never stopped loving you, i said that, because i knew you could hear and i didn't want you to think about how you rejected me." While he talked, he was holding his hands on my shoulders. He was looking on the floor and then looked back at me. " i love you Chihaya "he said those words again, at that moment i felt so happy, i felt like i was going to have a heart atack,i also felt peace. I hugged him once again and said it, i finally said" i love you too, Taichi." I was the happiest girl in the world. He kissed me on the forhea. I looked up again at him and he was about to say something, when Kana-chan said "Chihaya-chan i have to fix your hakama, you are the queen now remeber?" The last few words made me realise, i actually was a queen, the Best female Player in japan, in the world! I did it, i finally did it, i was thinking about Taichi all this time, that i forgot about the whole queen match. "Ah!" i said ,Kana-chan Jumped up "what's the matter?" She asked me, i could see that see was shocked. "Kana-chan. I have give Arata an answer to his confession!" She smiled to me, and said "Chihaya-chan, can say your answer after the interview okay? Let's hurry up because you already should be there." I got back, there was a tall man asking Arata questions, when they saw me, they came to me and started to ask questions. "How do you feel after winning the queen match?"
" I can't even find the right words to describe what i'm feeling right now." I really didn't know what to say or anything, the only thing that i was thinking dearly about, was the kiss i had with Taichi . " Who is that young man you were talking to ?" I panicked, because i didn't know who we were at the moment. I saw Taichi and he was trying to show me something. I could read from him " W-E A-R-E F-R-I-E-N-D-S" i didn't know if it was because he didn't want everyone in japan to know, or we really were just friends " we are childhood friends ."

So what do you guys think ? I hope i did a good job and i'm gonna do my best to write the next chapter as fast as i can .  If you liked it please vote on this fan fiction thankuu❤
Lots of love 😘😘