Scrambled And Useless -Chapter 1

-*-

WOLFE ' P.O.V

-*-

I lay there, in he scrap bin. Wasteful, useless.

I blink as Scrapie, The 'golden freddy ' bunny as peopel say, but it's not, comes out from hiding.

I lay on the ground against the wall, As Scrapie goes off to the hallway, I see the camera go to him, I watch the man's reaction as he sees teh vent, I look at scrapie climbing in, then he blocked it, they were gon, I looked through the screen of the camera, and heard scratching and screw kng, the light sing down in the hallway I can see the shadows.

I blink, as I lay useless, then fall in to the udder abise, of sleeping.

I wake up to stomping, I look over to see Scrapie,leaving. I stare as I look through the door, and soon enough I get up, and walk stomping and oepn the door, I see through to a hallway, but close it and I open the vents, crawling my way in, and soon joguh I'm whre the kids are.

K blink, my cold fur breezing angst the wind, a I blink my robotic eyes, I'm a anamatronic.

I head back and do a turn, leading to a room I kick the vent lff, climbing out and closing it off, and calm walking over to he window, and I sit and look through the curtains, with the corner of my eye.

I look through, and shut it freezing as a girl looked at me, she knocked on the door, and I turned to stare, I acted liek acted doll acted she nock ed again, opening the door, snd goign through.

I blink and act broken, asleep, as teh girl wlak up snd she smiles, running up to me and spekaing " hi theree- who are you!?!" She asks smiling but I stay quiet, asleep and tired..

She keeps bugging me, just repeating ti over and over, I blink, and she smiles wider "SO YOU ARE ALIVE!!!" I cover her motuh, and her eyes grow big.
Scared. I relize, as I let go, and put a finger to my mouth then point to the door she looks confused but then nods and smiles,  walking over to he door, closing it and wlaking to me, I smile and get up, and bend down to her.

She smiles and nd hug my leg "your funny!!!"She siad d and looked up I blinked and tilted mybehsd.

She doesn't know..?

I'm not from here.
I'm not om e of these animatronics..

I blink and make a sade face, and change it as she frowns and smiles when I do "Yay!! Your happy now!!"She Sai DNA d took my hand, trying to yank me out, I stop, being a heavy robot she can't. I boink, then smile, seeing her struggle "ugh, come on now!!! Don't be a stubborn wolfy!!!" She says yanking my arm, I blink arm nd smile getting up.

Wolfy.
I like it!!

I think and smile abit, as I stand and take her hand walking out, she goes and grabs the handle but looks at me, and stops and holds my ahnd, with both hands, I smile and hesitate and look arm nd nd biting the door, and I freeze.

I try to think to myself ways why I DONT EVER GO OUT THERE, But it changes. And soemthigm tells me to go, well the otehr tells me not to, and to stay, they'd be scared of you..

I blink and close my eyes and look down, she looks at me and frowns, the smiles "it's ok, would you like to come out? We can just play in here if not then." She said and smiled, I look down at her, away form my feet and at her and smile.
That's be.. perfect..

I think and jod, as she grabs my hand again and was goign to oepn the door, when she stopped  and looked at me, I smiled and wen to open it, she pulls her hand away, and I hesitate before touching it, when I touch, it feels like metal.