"im Gay!"

Peter POV

Ive been bored all daaaaaaaaaay, wait ive got an idea what if i try to mess with✨THE AVENGERS✨ by saying "Im gay" and then spraying glitter all over them! good job peter ur so smart.

i get my camera ready and start recording i'm in my Spider Man suit right now.

Ok 3..2...1   

P : "KAREN start live stream" 

KAREN : "ok Underoos......starting Live Stream"

P : "Hey guys so today we are going to mess with ✨THE AVENGERS✨ lets get started!"

i walk slowly to the common room and spot the Avengers

p : " Targets Spotted"

i sneak up to them.

P : "HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT....IM GA-"

All the Avengers at the same time "your gay we know."

P : "Wait Wha-"

Natasha : "It was obvious  маленький паук (little spider)"

Tony : "Yeah kid"

P : "this was all supposed to be a prank....oh well might as well do it , REALEASE THE GLITTER KAREN"

3rd person POV

glitter started going everywhere , filling the whole common room with glittery floors , walls , and some very shocked/confused Avengers covered in glitter.

Clint was laughing while choking on the glitter , Natasha was getting ready to chase a certain spider, Tony was about to chase a certain spider as well , Loki and Thor where just sleeping thru it , Sam was just still in shock , Bruce was trying to chase peter as well but tripped on all the glitter , Cap was running around because there was glitter in his eyes and he couldn't see , Bucky was just....well being bucky ig , and Wanda and Pietro where laughing at it all.

Tony-n-Nat : "PETERRRRRRRRRRRRRR BENJAMIN PARKER!!"

Peter started running and thinking "SHOOOOOOOOOOE I WAS LIVE!! EVERY ONES GOING TO KNOW MY SECRET IDENTITY!oh well time to run"

DA END   :> ha lol 
Here have a cute pic of baby petey

DA END   :> ha lol Here have a cute pic of baby petey

I hope u enjoyed this book c ya next chapter!.... BAIIIII