Let's Get It On

It all started when JC got back from work and went into the basement to get something. When he got to the basement, the door suddenly closes and the lights went out. JC's heart skipped a beat. "Hey! What happened to the lights?!" he asked. Suddenly, a shadow pops out and strangles Jc. Jc tried to break free from the shadow but it was no use. The shadow puts Jc on a chair and disappeared quickly. "What's going on around here?" Jc asked hesitantly. Suddenly, a spotlight shines down on him and Lance comes out of a corner, wearing nothing but....A FREAKING THONG! When JC turned around and saw him coming towards him in a thong, he couldn't believe his eyes! He looked like he wanted to run away, but he couldn't. Lance was walking up to him in a sexy manner, shaking his ass a little bit, and having a sexy smirk on his face. "Do you know why you're in that chair?" Lance asked in a deep, seductive voice. "Uh...I don't know. Did I do something wrong?" Jc looked worried. "Oh, no. I just brought you down here because I needed to do some "things" to you.", Lance explained. "Like what?", asked Jc. "This." Lance circled around Jc in his chair for a minute, then stopped right in front of him. Then Lance started to shake his ass in front of Jc! At first, Jc looked a little disturbed, but he kind of enjoyed it. Then, Lance got on Jc's lap then laid back over his lap in a sexual manner. JC wanted to say something, but he was so focused on Lance, he couldn't bare to speak. "You like this?", asked Lance. Jc nodded, still reluctant to speak. Then, Lance got up and sat forward so that he was facing Jc. Lance smirks then kissed Jc very deep on the lips. JC didn't mind it and kissed right back. Then, Lance felt Jc's chest and started to take off his shirt. JC looked very surprised. Then, Lance started to take off his pants, then underwear, until Jc was completely naked. "Oh my!", exclaimed Jc. Lance smirked again and sat on Jc's lap again, and that is where the magic happens. JC and Lance kissed deep again, then started to get into each other's skin. Lance rubbed his hands around Jc's chest, over neck, and his shoulders. JC traced his hands down Lance's back until he was touching his ass, Jc smacked it making Lance yelp. Lance licked around Jc's ear then licked around his neck. JC was rubbing Lance's chest and got around to his back, rubbing it again. Lance let out a loud moan, "oh yeahhhhhh." When he said that, Jc started to melt because he loved Lance's low voice and got excited whenever it was very deep. Lance smirked at Jc and Jc smirked back at him. "So, what do you think?", asked Lance. "That was amazing!", exclaimed Jc. "Can we do it again", he asked. "Let's get it on, baby", Lance said in his deep seductive voice. So Lance and Jc got up and went upstairs to get kinky a little more.

END