Chapter one: Car accident

(This is for PikachuGirlKai . Please follow them.)

So damn slow! It's always slow.. the traffic, I swear I can't take another second yet I'm still waiting. Cars beepi- Oh, finally! An opening! That's when I press my foot more heavier and move forward. As the car moves further a flash of two bright lights shine from my left side, getting brighter and brighter till it becomes too bright. A deafening loud sound makes it's way into both my ears. The noise of tires screeching,metal crashing together, glass shattering and my own screaming.

Gasps and a small amount of screams are heard all around me. Huffing and puffing as instinct due to the incredible pain. Now I'm hearing a baby crying... Is it okay?! Did it get injured too?! Looking down I see glass piercing into my skin. As if the crash alone wasn't enough! Frantic yelling goes on within the background. "What the hell just happened?!" An unfamiliar man asks out loud while there's the sound of a distant siren. 

All goes black as that sounds draws even near. 

...

"Hu- hell- hello...?" I'm so damn groggy and dazed. "Hello? Hello-oooo?" Nobody's in the room with me. I'm in a bed with a white blanket covering me from the chest down. A hospital. I barely even have the energy to talk. Stuttering sounds during my words seem to be quite common right now. I was going to meet Will but then that all happened. He probably just went back home since I didn't show- and the door swings open to reveal a man covered in white. Even his pants and shirt under his coat was white. "Oh, you're awake. Honestly, I had no idea how long you'd be out. It's been at least under a week." "A wee-ek?!" This is the news shocking me to my core.

(Tell me of any errors.)

(How's it going?)