The star makes collision! Feel The Light

"Yes"=whisper
'Yes'=thoughts

New York City….the city of liberty…and the home for stars where "even the tiniest specks of dust could shine as bright as a galaxy." Even decades later, its landmarks and treasures still stand tall and prideful, and its streets hold celebration after celebration. It was always said that this place was simply the way it was because of its people. But others…others wondered if it's really humanity that's the reason for this fame and fortune...or something else…

___________

2:25 PM
The noisy static of a TV in the corner of a café finally cleared, perfectly ending during the interlude on a news channel. After a few seconds of catchy jazz music, the interlude finally ended with a news reporter appearing on the screen.

News Reporter: "Sorry for the wait! Now, onto our last segment of the, "The Cult of Chaos." To inform people still unaware of the current situation, after all the sudden chaos around the United States Of America and government supported lockdown due to: A multitude of civilians suddenly going missing vary from days to even minutes from their last contact with someone familiar, the many unfortunate lives being lost at sudden, massive unprepared casualties ranging from multi-vehicular malfunctions on a highway to a massive falling out a trap hotel, and murder. The footage and images source of the chaos has been found through various sources to be a "cult". Currently no new information about this cult has been found but many sources have said the cult goes by the title "The Cult Of The Crimson King". These were some pictures the police and some civilians were able to capture of what they look like-"

Opening the door, The usual sound of New York buzzing, car horns, and music fills the air of the café for a few seconds before muffling once again as the door closes. A boy, looking to be around 17, stands in front of the entrance and looks around the café, sighing and shaking his head a bit before quietly taking a seat.

News Reporter: "And with that, a final warning: Please do not make contact or talk with anyone you see wearing these kinds of tattoos. I've been your host, Freddie White. This is Mercury Station, and this has been News Of The World."

The young man wears an open white jacket with 2 rainbow streaks, one going across both forearms and the back and the second streak going around the arms above the wrists, on the wrists of the jacket are lines of black stars and on the back of the jack a huge black star. Under the jacket he wears an undershirt with a dark purple heart in the middle. Around his legs are simple black trousers with Japanese symbols on the sides of the legs and white shoes. His hair black, combed back with 3 long thick strands of hair curving down then up the sides of his head, going down the middle, left and right.

After a few minutes, a young waitress comes up to the boy, holding a small notebook and pen.

Waitress: "Welcome to Prince's Coffee! How may I- Oh it's you, nice to see you here again, same thing as always?"

???: "Yep, I'll take a cappuccino please, meeting up with my friends." He puts his hand into his pocket and pulls out cash only to be stopped by the Waitress' quick voice.

Waitress: "No need, it's on the house for being a loyal patreon, and, also a gift from an old friend." The young waitress winks at the young man then writes down name into the notebook, "Jotaki Joestar", before closing the notebook with a smile. "Alright! Your order will be here in a minute, just sit tight!"

Having his free order taken, Jotaki gives a hummed chuckle in response and puts the money back in his pocket before pulling out a phone, notepad and pen from his other pocket. Dialing a number on his phone and resting it between his head and shoulder, he pulls a slim sketchbook out of Jacket and starts sketching a human shaped figure.