Chapter 1

I was walking towards N's Castle to do some researching. There is a rumor about a restless soul of corruption, which appeared after the disappearance of N. Nobody really knows how he really disappeared in the first place. Some say he is not gone, but still here, in an alternative form, which would be scientifically impossible.

I opened the doors to the abandoned place. Heck, the doorknobs are rusted and the castle is filled with dust and cobwebs. As I was walking down a long hallway, I believed to hear voices saying things like "Don't risk your life!" and "Go, before it's too late!" I decided to open the door to a very large room.

I saw a ghostly spirit, half Zekrom, half Reshiram, merely imaged and stitched together. I screamed, but to my surprise, no sound came out. The spirit disappeared into the air, in corruption. If that isn't the "soul of corruption", then what is it? I walked to a wall, it had words chiseled into it, "WH¥ WØŪŁD ¥ØU DØ THĮŠ TØ MĘ?" I also saw blood splatters on the area of the strange message. I don't know what it means. I saw another message, also covered in blood splatters, "Płēæßē dóń't hûrt mé" This is really confusing. The next message, covered in even more blood splatters, was even more corrupted then the last one.

I turned to see that there was a white, corrupted, hand on my shoulder. I screamed silently and ran for my life. Once I found the entrance, I tried to open the doors, but they're locked! I heard a male voice whisper in my ear, "Yøü çâñt ėßčåpē thę ćørrūptįœn!" It was confusing and unclear. I decided to run for it, but someone knocked me to the ground. I heard a corrupted version of evil laughter, I then blacked out.