the incident

You wake up in a dark room tied to a chair, confused obviously you try to squirm and wiggle out of whatever you're tied up by but you get exhausted and stop.
A few minutes later faint music starts playing, you recognize the song and realize it's butter by bts! You hope that whoever kidnapped you will let you go for being an army.
As soon as your hopes were brought up because of the song, you see light from a door leading out of the basement, someone's coming down. you realize there's multiple people on their way down the stairs, you counted 7. your eyes open with shock bevause there's a slight chance it could be bts! Man their fan meetings have really changed
Suddenly the lights turn on, blinding your eyes. a few moments later you look up and see all 7 bts members standing above you and staring you down. Jungkook stands in the middle with a bag. is that... the bts meal??
Jungkook forcefully drops the bag onto the floor and the other 6 members go after it like rabid dogs, they tear  it up and eat liek they've been starved ever since the McDonald's photo shoot.
As the other members are going batshit crazy over fries and fake chicken Jungkook stares straight into your eyes with no emotion.
You'd be scared but his sexiness makes it intriguing...
while everyone's eating suga  tries the Cajun sauce, he decides he doesn't like it and spits it on you. You don't know if you should cry in disgust or happiness. The other members pick up on this and spit their saliva infested food onto you as jongkook still stands there and watches.
Jongkook grabs a remote and presses a button and dynamite starts blasting from speakers in the basement, you try to cover your ears but they're still tied up. the other members start crying and whining like dogs. Jungkook laughs and walks to a desk behind him. He pulls out a long fry from another bts bag. Thinking that he's going to feed it too you, you start drooling because of how excited you are.
The other members walk over and untie you as they're crying, you start to get very excited thinking that he's actually going to feed you! It's a dream come true. you stand up and from the chair, staring down jungkook.
He walks over to you and gets a firm grip on the fry, he quickly jabs it into your chest and starts laughing manicly. You scream with pain and your cries start to blend in with the other members. jongkook stabs your chest over and over again while grabbing onto your shoulder to get you to stay still. You end up passing out from being stabbed so many times
Jongkook stops the music and the other members go back to normal. After being stabbed so many times you can't believe you're still alive, with barely any remaining consciousness you can see Jongkook getting another thing out of the bts bag.
He brings ovever a handful of Cajun sauce, as he drops it onto the floor all the members get up and crowd around. They pick up the sauces and start pouring it on you. You start crying again as they all laugh at you.
Jongkook grabs a personally customized bts pocket lighter with his face on it and sets your body and hair on fire. As you cry in agony they all bend down and feast upon your Cajun drenched limbs with plastic forks and spoons until you are no more.