ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘

𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉

Dove had been wandering around Snowdin Town for quite awhile. There wasn't much to do when the same thing happens over and over and since the Underground had been blocked off not too long ago to prevent anymore humans from falling and going missing there was no need for the Royal Guard.

After a while of walking Dove had heard something coming from the small nearby forest near the entrance to the ruins. "Hello? Someone there?" Dove asked, guessing the direction of the noise. All she got for a response was the sound of heavy footsteps. Out of pure curiosity she ran towards the sound and immediately regretted it. The source of the sound heard the footsteps and grabbed Dove, tangling her up in a web of blue string that was connected to the stranger's hands. Dove was met face to face with a black skeleton with permanent blue tears streaming down his face and yellow teeth.

"𝔴𝔞𝐈𝓽 Y𝕠u'𝓻Ⓔ ησⓣ ί𝓷к" The stranger said. ". . ." Dove stayed silent, save for a shuddering breath of fear escaping her. She hoped that if she didn't say anything he'd leave her alone. Dove was wrong. "Μ𝓐Ƴвέ 𝕚F ι 𝕋Ãⓚ𝐞 𝔱ℍ𝐢𝕤 gˡιтᑕ𝕙 ʷเтⓗ 𝔪Ẹ, ĮŇ𝐤 ฬ𝐈ⓛ𝐥 ℕ𝕠Ⓣ𝕀匚є ѕOm𝐞𝓣ℍⓘN𝔤 𝒾丂 ᗰᶤŜ𝐒𝓘ภǤ Ŧ𝓻ⓞ𝐌 Tⓗᶤ𝕊 A𝐁σᗰ𝐢ᑎ𝕒𝐭ι𝑜ⓝ Ỗf 𝓐Ⓝ 𝐚u 𝐚ήĐ ғι𝕟ΔŁ𝓛ч Ć𝕆ᗰ𝐄 ㄖยт Ŧ𝐑ᗝ𝔪 卄𝓘𝐝𝔦ᑎⒼ." The strange skeleton said to himself. Dove was scared. What was going to happen to her? Where is he going to take her? Who is this and who is Ink?

While Dove kept asking herself questions the black skeleton tightened the string wrapped around Dove's soul. Tears welled up in Dove's eye sockets as the pain grew more and more. Soon everything started going dark and the last thing she saw was a glitchy portal opening to a white spacious opening.

Everything was blurry when Dove awoke. Her limbs felt like lead, and her skull ached. Slowly, and with care, she lifted her head, blinking her sockets to take in her surroundings.

Wait.

She blinked again, finding she couldn't move one of her sockets. Before she could reach up to it a gentle hand found her shoulder.

"Hey careful!" A voice just as gentle as the touch called out, "Don't move too quickly, you were hurt pretty badly!"

She looked up, seeing a colorful skeleton with ink smudged on his cheek.

"Think you can answer some questions?"

She gave a slow nod, still slightly dazed as she let him help her into a sitting position.

Now that her eyes were focusing, she noticed she wasn't in Snowdin anymore, she was in some sort of golden void, papers floating about.

"What's your name?" The skeleton started, jumping back and sitting criss-cross, his form slowly floating downwards to seat himself on the floor.

"Dovelyn." She murmured, bringing her gaze back to him, "Dove, for short."

The other skeleton nodded, casting a glance to her right socket with a soft wince.

"My name's Ink. You probably heard that weird, glitchy skeleton mention me, right?"

Dove nodded, refraining from reaching for her face.

That glitchy skeleton did something, he had to have done something.

"His name is Error, and he's constantly trying to delete AUs, calling them glitches and such. And well, it seemed you were his next target."

"...What did he do to me?"

Dove wasn't dumb, something had clearly been done to her, she could feel it.

Ink looked nervous, but using the giant paintbrush strapped to his back, he painted a mirror, passing it over to her.

Echo flowers had begun growing where her right socket once was, cracking the bone around it to bud through.

Oh that bastard!

Her grip tightened on the mirror, a quiet rage burning within her soul until the mirror almost shattered.

"...He got away from you, didn't he?"

"Unfortunately."

"And my... home?"

"That's gone too, I'm afraid."

Dove set the mirror face down, not wanting to look at it, at herself, anymore "So Ink, how do we stop him?"

Hello reader I am the author and this book is a Collab with my great friend CrowBorn666  

this prolog is to show both of the authors work. Dove belongs to Computer_ Dragon and Rei belongs to me who will not be in the story until later. All other characters in the book do not belong to me unless said other wise

702 words